Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I install EP/SPs from G4TW, even though I bought the base game/other EP/SPs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I install EP/SPs from G4TW, even though I bought the base game/other EP/SPs? Empty Can I install EP/SPs from G4TW, even though I bought the base game/other EP/SPs?

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 08:57

Hi.

I was just wondering if there are any problems if I try to install Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs from Games4TheWorld if my Base Game (and a few other Expansion Packs) has been bought through Origin.  Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Can I install EP/SPs from G4TW, even though I bought the base game/other EP/SPs? Empty Re: Can I install EP/SPs from G4TW, even though I bought the base game/other EP/SPs?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 01:14

I have only used cracks but apparently it will work, if you install to Origin Games/ instead of Electronic Arts/ if that doesn't work try this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly and using tips found here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15229-sims-3-original-base-game-origin-pirated-expansion-packs

Back to top Go down

Can I install EP/SPs from G4TW, even though I bought the base game/other EP/SPs? Empty Re: Can I install EP/SPs from G4TW, even though I bought the base game/other EP/SPs?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 02:19

Yes, you can install non-original eps to original base game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top