Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 rar file installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 rar file installation Empty sims 4 rar file installation

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 13:59

i download sims 4.now it shows 2 rar file named
THE SIMS.4-BZR_1
THE SIMS.4-BZR_2
PLEASE TELL ME THE WHOLE PROCEDURE OF INSTALLATION.can it be unzip and installed simple way or it has to be mount?what is mount?and how to mount and install?will you provide me details procedures?

Back to top Go down

sims 4 rar file installation Empty Re: sims 4 rar file installation

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Jul 2015, 08:27

Saila wrote:i download sims 4.now it shows 2 rar file named
THE SIMS.4-BZR_1
THE SIMS.4-BZR_2
PLEASE TELL ME THE WHOLE PROCEDURE OF INSTALLATION.can it be unzip and installed simple way or it has to be mount?what is mount?and how to mount and install?will you provide me details procedures?

That Sims 4 release is not from us, is it ? Please acknowledge that I can't give support on releases from other uploaders than Games4theworld. In fact, I replied to an earlier question from you here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20271-the-sims4-full-version#137995

There is a link to Games4theworld's base game, if you want to give it a try. But if you want to use that other release, contact the uploader or the source where you downloaded it from.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top