Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded lots and store items? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded lots and store items? [SOLVED] Empty Downloaded lots and store items? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2015, 13:03

So, there is a super awesome house I got on exchange, that uses tons of steampunk stuff, but its all replaced with base game items when I place it, I have the items but OMG its taking forever to place the right items again cause  its HUGE, so I have to ask, if I had decrapified the sims3pack for house before installing it, would it correctly utilize my decrapified store content?
Or better yet, if I had used non-decrapified store items would the game just use them properly?

Sure hope someone can help, thanks in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Downloaded lots and store items? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloaded lots and store items? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:21

Hello,

It's worth a try to decrapify the house. And yes, if you had original store items, they would indeed show up properly.
The store items you get from us are all decrapified and are no longer recognized by the game as the same items that were placed in the house you got from the exchange.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Downloaded lots and store items? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloaded lots and store items? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:49

If I can get a copy of the original sims3pack for store content is there any way to install it without decrapifying it? such as CC magic?

I guess I will try to uninstall the lot(s) and decrap them and reinstall them, will be a much easier thing to test than seeing if I can install store content thats not decrapified without owning it.

ETA: Wanted to let you all know, that decrapifying the lot did make the store content used on it show up properly, such a relief! But to clarify, had to uninstall the lot, decrap the sims3pack, and then install it. Guess I should do that with anything I know has store content on it from here on out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 31 Jul 2015, 13:29

Hello,

Good to hear that you managed to get it to work. Don't hesitate to post if you ever need help again.

As a side note, original store content can't be installed with cc magic, it only processes decrapified and custom content. It also won't work, unless you bought it yourself.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)