Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there way for exchange lots to recognize download items from the Complete Store collection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there way for exchange lots to recognize download items from the Complete Store collection? Empty Is there way for exchange lots to recognize download items from the Complete Store collection?

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 01:08

I own the base game and Late Night, but the rest of its expansion/stuff packs I downloaded from here. My game is also patched at 1.67

I can see every store content tho but it doesn't seem to "patch" in to the lots so I have to replace them every time. Up to the point where I have to fix the stairs and it just won't apply without redoing the lot :\ is there any file that I should've downloaded so I could download any exchange lots and apply the store stuff without any problems?

Back to top Go down

Is there way for exchange lots to recognize download items from the Complete Store collection? Empty Re: Is there way for exchange lots to recognize download items from the Complete Store collection?

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 08:22

not sure but you could try the ultimate fix https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems 

i haven't used it as i have had no real problems with my install or game play so have a read and decide to use the fix Smile

Back to top Go down

Is there way for exchange lots to recognize download items from the Complete Store collection? Empty Re: Is there way for exchange lots to recognize download items from the Complete Store collection?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:13

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

Thing is, those exchange lots have been built with official store content, but you're using the decrapped store content. The game simply doesn't recognize the items as being the same that you installed. 

You can try to decrap it yourself, like this, but I have to admit I've never tried that myself. If you do, please let us know if that works!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)