Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will there be another update and have the new DLC's included?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When will there be another update and have the new DLC's included? Empty When will there be another update and have the new DLC's included?

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 03:06

I've had G4TW's Sims 4 crack for about 5 months now (good job!) and it has come to my attention that the crack hasn't been updated for over 2 months. I check back every day to see if they've updated it. I also joined the information group for Sims updates so I don't miss it. There have been 2 DLC's that have come out in the past 2 months: Perfect Patio Stuff, and Spa Day. There has also been a major update that brought a new world, Newcrest, with it. That was about a month ago. Plus, origin updated, and I no longer can go to the gallery. I also know that you have to wait for someone else to make or get a crack, but COME ON! 2 months without an update? I don't know if I can wait any longer. Does anyone have ANY idea when the new update will come? Or, if a mod is looking at this, can you rush the creator of the crack (RELOADED or someone) to make a new update? It's very frustrating to look at forum topics every day talking about when the update will come and getting no answer. Facepalm

Back to top Go down

When will there be another update and have the new DLC's included? Empty Re: When will there be another update and have the new DLC's included?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 Jul 2015, 04:08

itslaurenbutler wrote:I've had G4TW's Sims 4 crack for about 5 months now (good job!) and it has come to my attention that the crack hasn't been updated for over 2 months. I check back every day to see if they've updated it. I also joined the information group for Sims updates so I don't miss it. There have been 2 DLC's that have come out in the past 2 months: Perfect Patio Stuff, and Spa Day. There has also been a major update that brought a new world, Newcrest, with it. That was about a month ago. Plus, origin updated, and I no longer can go to the gallery. I also know that you have to wait for someone else to make or get a crack, but COME ON! 2 months without an update? I don't know if I can wait any longer. Does anyone have ANY idea when the new update will come? Or, if a mod is looking at this, can you rush the creator of the crack (RELOADED or someone) to make a new update? It's very frustrating to look at forum topics every day talking about when the update will come and getting no answer. Facepalm

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling saddened about this, and it's indeed not up to us when the crack of The Sims 4 is released. We did the cracks for The Sims 3 back then ourselves, but for Sims 4, we rely on third parties (namely RELOADED). I cannot tell why it is taking that much time, but...if I were to make a guess, EA has made the game again harder to crack. For instance, we now suspect that you cannot connect to the gallery anymore, with a pirated Sims 4, but we still need to test that out.

Concerning RELOADED, it's not like I have a phone number or e-mail, so I cannot contact them. These groups are very secretive, and I myself am not an insider.

Also, no need to check the forum "every day". You can easily sign up for the G4TW newsletters here, and you will get notified via e-mail if there are any news (which you appear to have done already... ?)
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1706-join-our-the-sims-fans-group-to-stay-up-to-date-with-the-latest-the-sims-news

One final thought: while I do understand your position too, don't forget about all the people involved in creating the cracks, distributing them and giving support on all that stuff. Posts like "where the hell is the new crack" show to me that many people nowadays are taking literally everything for granted. If the crack takes a while to come, then you guys will need to accept that. And should we get to the point one day that Sims 4 will become uncrackable with a new patch or something (which I consider a very likely scenario, at some point in the future), then we will ultimately have to live with it.

Life will go on, with or without The Sims 4.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top