Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm I able to install purchased expansion packs? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm I able to install purchased expansion packs? [SOLVED] Empty I'm I able to install purchased expansion packs? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 11 Aug 2015, 16:51

Just wondering since spa day has come out. Surprised

Back to top Go down

I'm I able to install purchased expansion packs? [SOLVED] Empty yes and no

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 06:40

to answer your question if you've purchased the base game but used the ultimate fix it should still work since I've purchased the base game and used the  ultimate fix on it with no problem. I purchased spa day and the thing is, you can't use a legit pack with the ultimate fix unfortunately. so it's mostly your decision whether or not to purchase a legit pack since so many great expansions are coming out. so basically, it's your choice.

Back to top Go down

I'm I able to install purchased expansion packs? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I'm I able to install purchased expansion packs? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 23:04

alyssaisdumb wrote:Just wondering since spa day has come out. Surprised

Hi there, @alyssaisdumb! Very Happy

If you are asking if you are able to use purchased Game Packs with our version of the game, then the answer is unfortunately no. Some people have been able to run a purchased base game with EPs downloaded from here, but the opposite is not possible. Sorry to tell you that. Hopefully you haven't bought the Pack yet.

Back to top Go down

I'm I able to install purchased expansion packs? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I'm I able to install purchased expansion packs? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 02:21

SeoY wrote:
alyssaisdumb wrote:Just wondering since spa day has come out. Surprised

Hi there, @alyssaisdumb! Very Happy

If you are asking if you are able to use purchased Game Packs with our version of the game, then the answer is unfortunately no. Some people have been able to run a purchased base game with EPs downloaded from here, but the opposite is not possible. Sorry to tell you that. Hopefully you haven't bought the Pack yet.
No I haven't, thank you very much! ^-^

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top