Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we buy the legit game packs with the g4tw base game? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can we buy the legit game packs with the g4tw base game? [SOLVED] Empty Can we buy the legit game packs with the g4tw base game? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015, 21:43

I have the full current g4tw base game and all packs provided in the ultimate fix up to date, but I found a really cheap legitimate version of spooky stuff which I can buy, but I was wondering if the rumors that this would break my crack were true? Any advice?

Back to top Go down

Can we buy the legit game packs with the g4tw base game? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can we buy the legit game packs with the g4tw base game? [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Tue 10 Nov 2015, 22:25

Fallen_Angel wrote:I have the full current g4tw base game and all packs provided in the ultimate fix up to date, but I found a really cheap legitimate version of spooky stuff which I can buy, but I was wondering if the rumors that this would break my crack were true? Any advice?
Hi! Sorry, but I am almost certain that it WILL BREAK your game, since you don't own the base game neither the rest of the stuff.

In the BEST scenario, you would have only the base game and the spooky day, but I don't think that you will even have that, since you don't own the base game as well. Sad

You can try, but there is a HUGE chance you lose your money, at least until you buy the base game (and, even so, you won't have any expansion that you did not buy while playing "legit").

I would advise you to do some research around, but for what I am seeing, it's very likely you won't have success at all doing that, sorry Sad

Keep us posted, in any case! We'd love to hear from you what happened if you try it Very Happy

Tea 5 Tea 5

//Edit: I updated my info according to Carlos's post below, since I was unsure if buying the base game was necessary, or if there would be a way to circumvent it. Now I know that the game won't work at all by doing that, sorry. Thanks, Carlos!

- Sim Architect

Last edited by Sim Architect on Wed 11 Nov 2015, 01:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated my response according to Carlos's info below.)
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Can we buy the legit game packs with the g4tw base game? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can we buy the legit game packs with the g4tw base game? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Nov 2015, 23:02

Fallen_Angel wrote:I have the full current g4tw base game and all packs provided in the ultimate fix up to date, but I found a really cheap legitimate version of spooky stuff which I can buy, but I was wondering if the rumors that this would break my crack were true? Any advice?

What @Sim Architect said. Don't waste your money on something that will definitely not work. Besides, you actually cannot "just" buy the DLC items; you would also need to buy the base game in Origin as well.

The current Sims 4 fix supports patch level 1.10. But the new one (which hasn't been cracked yet) is on 1.11. 

Arrow Arrow Arrow  You cannot use the 1.10 Ultimate fix on game content that requires level 1.11, such as the Spooky Pack.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 17:11

Thank you for the advice, I decided against going for the legit DLC, also thank you so much for cracking spooky stuff and Get together!!!!

Mod edit: we actually didn't crack it, but "only" repacked the stuff on the torrent networks. Smile  Have fun anyways ! problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top