Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Post by Sim Architect Sun 23 Aug 2015, 17:50

First topic message reminder :

Hi there! Thanks to Carlos (Source), I got to upload the latest fix, so everybody can have it, yay!!!

Please, open the video below on YouTube, copy the magnet link that is in its description and paste it into your browser (except for Chrome, which does a Google search on it and won't work) or your client torrent, and follow the instructions of the VIDEO (you can do the guide, but some items are on an inverted order and you might face problems with your anti virus, I did NOT change it because I was not the author of it).

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

This new fix contains the following DLC: Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Party Pack, Get to Work, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio Stuff, Spa Day Pack & Cool Kitchen Stuff. Of course, the fix also updates your game version to 1.10.57.1020, hence the download should contain the "Newcrest" neighborhood, locking doors, half walls and all other stuff you expect it to have!

Thanks for watching! Please share the video or the link to this page with your friends so, in case there's need for an update, the shared link won't be outdated and they won't have problems (once we start a torrent, we can't update it, so it is better to AVOID sharing the magnet link or torrent by itself, unless there is no other way).

==========

Please, BEFORE you even unrar the files you downloaded, exclude the following folders at your anti-virus real-time protection (create the folders if you do not have them already):

1. The folder(s) where you are extracting the RAR files to;
2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4;
3. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4

==========

Still having trouble? Please take a look at my video's (above) description at YouTube, which is being updated frequently with new information, like a new direct download of the cracked RldOrigin.dll file, for example, that may fix your game, if you handle your anti-virus properly!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 

Last edited by Sim Architect on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 20:20; edited 3 times in total
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) - Page 2 Empty Missing data error?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2015, 04:21

I followed the entire tutorial to install. However, when I try to run the game it comes up the with the error:

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000]

I have a Windows 8.1 with 64 bit.

I've tried to re-download & reapplying the Spa Day & Cool Kitchen data in the The Sims 4 Folder. It still doesn't work. Anyone have a possible solution to this? I have no CC/mods installed yet by the way, this is a brand new desktop.  Why.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Post by Sim Architect Wed 26 Aug 2015, 15:57

belovedbeauty wrote:
belovedbeauty wrote:So... I'm back. I downloaded everything again, unpacked it, excluded it, installed it like I've done before (and usually have no issue), but now I've been given the dreaded "origin" error, which I've never received. Help.
NEVER MIND. I followed the advice of you guys, moved the file outside of Electronic Arts and it works! I have the Cool Kitchen Stuff and am no longer receiving and error. GOD SENDS YOU GUYS ARE. THANK YOU! All Hail Carlos!
You are welcome!

Tea 3 Tea 3

erwinsmh wrote:I followed the entire tutorial to install. However, when I try to run the game it comes up the with the error:

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000]

I have a Windows 8.1 with 64 bit.

I've tried to re-download & reapplying the Spa Day & Cool Kitchen data in the The Sims 4 Folder. It still doesn't work. Anyone have a possible solution to this? I have no CC/mods installed yet by the way, this is a brand new desktop.  Why.

Please, follow the instructions in the VIDEO below and download the stuff from the link in its description at YouTube.

It is more up to date and it should work. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Post by Sim Architect Sat 29 Aug 2015, 08:55

Almost 4500 views! Thank you all very much!!!

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) - Page 2 OKyRc4d
Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 31 Aug 2015, 01:32

This is hardly the right place for asking questions; the topic is already getting too messy. Smile  If anything is unclear to you, check out this subforum here. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

And if you can't find the answer you're looking for, feel free to open a new thread. The topic is now closed.

//EDIT

Update on 17-12-2015:

Topic has been closed, due to being technically obsolete. The newest video guide can be found here. Have fun ! Very Happy

- Carlos

//EDIT

Update on 07-01-2016:

Topic has been moved to "The Sims 4 Downloads Support".

- Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top