Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Update Has Messed With Naming Sims And Labels.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recent Update Has Messed With Naming Sims And Labels. Empty Recent Update Has Messed With Naming Sims And Labels.

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 18:50

After I installed the recent update and all DLCs, I went into create a sim. From there I noticed that the randomize button for first names and last names doesn't work, along with that there is also problems when creating multiple sims. I name one sim then make another, but the names are messed up, I can't name a sim without messing up the name of the others. Another problem is that all the game options and control options say label name rather than what they actually do, the careers tab says ok rather than what it normally says when your sim doesn't have a job. I appreciate any help or suggestions people may have to fix this issue.

Back to top Go down

Recent Update Has Messed With Naming Sims And Labels. Empty Re: Recent Update Has Messed With Naming Sims And Labels.

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 19:44

do you have any mods installed. i had the same problem and the cause was an outdated mod

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top