Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system. Empty Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Sep 2017, 10:27

Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system. 6tr5NCan't run sims 4 with video card in this system. ZsreWCK 

Just installed, did everything right and it came up with this. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 20:19; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Picture)

Back to top Go down

Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system. Empty Re: Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:25

First thing to try is to delete Options.ini from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.
Then restart the game. Still the same error ?, please report back.

Sometimes a simple reboot of the PC can solve the problem.

Back to top Go down

Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system. Empty Re: Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 04 Sep 2017, 20:05

theamazingbluntman wrote:Just installed, did everything right and it came up with this.Can't run sims 4 with video card in this system. 6tr5NCan't run sims 4 with video card in this system. ZsreWCK 
 Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the Forum,

If you haven't done so already, please give this fix here a try as well. In addition to what Tarac suggested.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix

Good luck!

Edit: also try deleting the Config.log file under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Sep 2017, 16:19

Hello, I have the same problem, on a newly built pc, and I can't start the game without that error popping up. 
I just downloaded this fix and it still won't work.. 
Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 17:58

I might have found a fix.. I went into compatibility and I ticked "disable fullscreen optimisations" and it finally started. 
I think it was a resolution problem. 

Hope this saves someone's day like it saved mine! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top