Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 disc 2 does not install properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 disc 2 does not install properly Empty sims 4 disc 2 does not install properly

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 04:03

i got this 2 disc installer w/ 3dm crack, i have problems installing disc 2 yet i just click on ignore twice just to continue installing the game. i log-in in origin offline then disabled avg antivirus just to play the game and kept the origin open. another problem is the game started but when i started to create my character its just a shadow i cant see anything but a shadow sim then click again and there are no available lots. i hope you can help me and by the way you guys stated that the fix is not for 3dm crack right?

Back to top Go down

sims 4 disc 2 does not install properly Empty Re: sims 4 disc 2 does not install properly

Post by Sim Architect Sat 05 Sep 2015, 00:05

Hi! 3DM versions are not compatible with ours, sorry. You will need to uninstall the game and start all over, following the VIDEO instructions and links below (the PDF guide is not up to date, sorry).

Please, let's know how things turned out for you!

Tea 5 Tea 5

Happy simming!!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down