Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WA Saving-Traveling Issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WA Saving-Traveling Issue. [SOLVED] Empty WA Saving-Traveling Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Aug 2015, 16:09

Hello, I am really tired of searching solution to my problem and I decided to write my problem here. Whenever I try to go to China my game never loads-saves properly. Always my game freezes when my sim arrives to China (time and game freezes but my sims thumbnail spinning and my mouse mark can move) and I cannot do anything but close my game with ctrl+shift+delete. I have the Traveller, Error Trap, Overwatch mods but nothing helps. Also I tried to edit town and go to China with different family it always be the same.  My family is in the Islo Paradiso. Please help me I am really confused and could not find a solution. This problem happens only in China. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I understood that my problem is with my China nhd folder in my saves folder. I changed it with my old Bridgeport China nhd folder ( now I am in Isla Paradiso with the same family) and it worked fine. Is there a way to fix my up-to-date nhd folder cause I did not want to use old one because I will lose my progress on China. Can someone help me? Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

WA Saving-Traveling Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: WA Saving-Traveling Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 01 Sep 2015, 09:52

Hello,

Does your save game have a backup save-file? You may try that. It'll lose you some progress, but not much.
Also, make sure you have the latest versions of your mods.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

WA Saving-Traveling Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: WA Saving-Traveling Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 03 Sep 2015, 15:29

Thank you for your reply. I dont know what is the backup file I am pretty new in playing Sims 3 WhatDidUJustCallMe? On the other hand I checked my mods there is no problem with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 06 Sep 2015, 09:30

Hello,

If you go to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saves, you will see a number of save files in that folder. It depends on how many towns you saved. I'll take my own folder for example, and show you what it looks like.
WA Saving-Traveling Issue. [SOLVED] Saves10

If there's no "backup" save for your save game, this won't work.
What you're going to do is this:
Go into the saves folder, and take your regular save game. Drag it out of the folder. To the desktop is fine, but you can also put it in another folder. (do not delete the file, you may want to revert to it later)
Now, right-click the backup save and pick rename. Remove the .backup part of the file name.
Start your game normally and see if it makes any difference.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 15:38

Thank you very much for your reply I tried it and it helped! Thank you are the best!  Carlos is tha man!!! Hail King Tea! Hail King Tea!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 18 Sep 2015, 12:23

Hello,

That's good to hear!
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top