Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling sims never got to travel. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traveling sims never got to travel. [SOLVED] Empty Traveling sims never got to travel. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 03:31

Hi guys! Please help. I have an existing household then installed Showtime and Island Paradise. When I played my household it immediately told me that there are new existing worlds and asked if I want to move to another Town. I selected Yes and chose the Showtime town then had a backup save for my town then my sims just  continued with their life in the current town. The problem is they never got to move to another town. When I try to save or click Edit Town, it just keeps on saying "you cannot save your game while your household is traveling". I tried deleting the current saved town and made a new household at a new town but it still shows the same pop up (cant save while household are traveling). Please help I'm really getting frustrated with this saving issue.

Thank you to all those who will reply Smile

Back to top Go down

Traveling sims never got to travel. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Traveling sims never got to travel. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 04:34

You may try thisthis and this  see either it could help or not
(Just apply to your mod file)Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Traveling sims never got to travel. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Traveling sims never got to travel. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 06:02

Thank you for your response it does seem related Smile sorry if this may quite sound newbie-ish but where can I find the mod file? I opened my Electronic Arts folder and I can't seem to find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 06:20

Well,you can create one.
Make a new folder, rename it as "Mods".(Put it into C:\Users\user\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3)(My documents there)
Inside mods file you create one more new folder and rename it as "Packages"
Then download this (put it in the mods file and not the packages file)
after that put your mod into the packages file Smile

Last edited by zzshin on Mon 28 Oct 2013, 07:20; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 06:30

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's fixed now, really helpful. Thank you! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 06:31

Good to know that ! 
Happy simming ^_^What he said.

Besides, here is some mod that make my game more fun ~
You can apply to your mod file too if you like it ^_^ Just for fun
This(i use the cheat, Have to apply the base mod first)
and this ,which you can make your sims become "more then 1 type of supernatural" ^_^

Same as the word on the top, Happy Simming ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 09:24

Wow thank you so much! Million thumbs up for you HAHA Hammertime

Helper Edit: Problem solved. Topic closed.

Have fun with your game!

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top