Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes when fixing house, having babies or changing sim...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes when fixing house, having babies or changing sim... Empty Game crashes when fixing house, having babies or changing sim...

Post by Guest Sat 29 Aug 2015, 08:46

i have a problem with my game now it just crashes as in closes by itself when i am playing its very annoying i have to be saving a lot never did before till i exited the game. any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Game crashes when fixing house, having babies or changing sim... Empty Re: Game crashes when fixing house, having babies or changing sim...

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 02:28

i have learned and done this since last night save after a few min specially if u have done or fix something in the house or had a baby or changed ur sim. it helps it keeps the file updated i think to.

Back to top Go down

Game crashes when fixing house, having babies or changing sim... Empty Re: Game crashes when fixing house, having babies or changing sim...

Post by Sim Architect Tue 01 Sep 2015, 16:02

//SPLIT: Please, when you have a new question, open a new topic instead of using an existent one, that way it's easier and faster for us to provide you with proper support.

Are you using Custom Content? Can you rename your "The Sims 4" folder inside of your "Documents" to something else, temporarily, run the game and see if you can repeat the error?

Are your video card drivers up to date? You may also try to lower your graphic settings a bit to see if it helps.

What do you mean with "it helps it keeps the file updated"?

Please, let's know what you get so far, so we can help you further Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 01:16

Hi, I had the same problem until I gave a try to a Sims 3 solving tip:

1.Go to your Sims 4 location: C:Program Files\EA\The Sims 4\Game\Bin
2.Find GraphicRules.sgr right click on it> open with> notepad **Note: Backup first
3.In notepad you will see 4 lines with this
   seti cpuLevel Uber 4
   seti cpuLevelHigh  3
   seti cpuLevelMedium 2
   seti cpuLevelLow  1
4.Now change the numbers to 3 (except the first two) 
 eg. seti cpuLevel Uber 4
      seti cpuLevelHigh 3
      seti cpuLevelMedium 3
      seti cpuLevelLow 3
5.Save and close it.

*Note: If it doesn't let you save it, move it to your desktop first, then follow the steps and move it back to the folder.

It worked for me! I really hope it helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top