Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 installing problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 installing problem. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 installing problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Oct 2015, 20:55

I bough TS3 and some expansion packs before.But I deleted them and downloaded your The Sims 3 complete collection.I first tried to install base game but there comes a pop up and there writes 
''The setup has dedected that version 1.67.002 of The Sims 3 already installed.
This setup installs an earlier version of The Sims 3 (1.0.615).
You will have to uninstall the previous version before installing this version.''

I deleted everything related TS3 but still doesn't work.
What should I do? Why God.
I finished my internet because of downloading 28gb  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 installing problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 installing problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct 2015, 17:10

No answer????

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 installing problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 installing problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 22 Oct 2015, 14:58

okanozkara wrote:I bough TS3 and some expansion packs before.But I deleted them and downloaded your The Sims 3 complete collection.I first tried to install base game but there comes a pop up and there writes 
''The setup has dedected that version 1.67.002 of The Sims 3 already installed.
This setup installs an earlier version of The Sims 3 (1.0.615).
You will have to uninstall the previous version before installing this version.''

I deleted everything related TS3 but still doesn't work.
What should I do? Why God.
I finished my internet because of downloading 28gb  Why God.

Hello! Check your Program Files(x86) to see if there is any Sims 3 folder still there. If there is, delete the folder and next check under Documents. In case your mods are still there, it's a good idea to save them/rename the folder to something else so it won't get deleted later on. Have you clean your Sims 3 registry before installing this version?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Oct 2015, 21:13

There's no Sims 3 files left but still same

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Oct 2015, 07:38

How about your registry? Also double-check under control panels -> uninstall program to see if you have actually uninstall the game properly. Since you owned the legit game before, perhaps check under origin files as well to see if there are any folder left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 13:00

Ageha wrote:How about your registry? Also double-check under control panels -> uninstall program to see if you have actually uninstall the game properly. Since you owned the legit game before, perhaps check under origin files as well to see if there are any folder left.
This one worked! Thanks a lot!!!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support on something that we can help with ! Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top