Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this. Empty Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2016, 01:55

Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this, I've been waiting the crack for this month, got a new computer and I was very excited to try the new City Living in this computer, so I decided NOT TO download the whole game until City Living comes out, to save space and not getting messy around downloads (I am very slow organizing game folders, copying cracks, etc.) 

BUT. Now I'm dying to just play Sims 4, no matter of City Living because I don't know how much more time the crack is going to come out. 
So I was wondering... Do you know if you will upload the whole game with City Living DLC.. or also ONLY DLC version? Ultimate fix I think? 
If it will be the whole game, and I have installed already the whole game with all previous DLC (from you) I'm not sure if that will work, does it? Sorry for my ignorance, might be a stupid question. I just want a little orientation lol

Back to top Go down

Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this. Empty Re: Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Dec 2016, 08:06

NKossiak wrote:Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this, I've been waiting the crack for this month, got a new computer and I was very excited to try the new City Living in this computer, so I decided NOT TO download the whole game until City Living comes out, to save space and not getting messy around downloads (I am very slow organizing game folders, copying cracks, etc.) 

BUT. Now I'm dying to just play Sims 4, no matter of City Living because I don't know how much more time the crack is going to come out. 
So I was wondering... Do you know if you will upload the whole game with City Living DLC.. or also ONLY DLC version? Ultimate fix I think? 
If it will be the whole game, and I have installed already the whole game with all previous DLC (from you) I'm not sure if that will work, does it? Sorry for my ignorance, might be a stupid question. I just want a little orientation lol

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @NKossiak,

I moved your post to the correct section. Smile  We will probably release a "DLC only" version for City Living. So right now, you can play with the releases from Games4theworld, that we already have.

Later on, when City Living comes out, you can apply this "patch", and then you will have City Living, Backyard Stuff, etc.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this. Empty Re: Sorry but I dont know where else can I ask this.

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 00:16

@The_gh0stm4n Thank you for the reply! I saw that Sims patched the game yesterday, will this DLC come with those patches?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Dec 2016, 00:34

NKossiak wrote:@The_gh0stm4n Thank you for the reply! I saw that Sims patched the game yesterday, will this DLC come with those patches?

I hope the newest patch will be included in the update, but of course, I can't tell 100%. Very Happy  P.S. the latest 1.25 patch seems to introduce many (new) glitches to the game, so...could be 'loads of fun', when the new cracked update comes with the 1.25 patch.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top