Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I FOLLOWED AS IN ALL BUT THERE IS STILL PROBLEMS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I FOLLOWED AS IN ALL BUT THERE IS STILL PROBLEMS!  Empty I FOLLOWED AS IN ALL BUT THERE IS STILL PROBLEMS!

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 13:25

Here's my story and dilemma:

So last October, 2014, I downloaded the Sims 4 Base Game at The Pirate Bay and is it finishes downloading, I installed it to my computer, it just runs perfectly fine, and then as the Get to work Expansion Pack came out here at the Games4TheWorld, I dowloaded it, installed it, and I enjoyed it.

I just trust downloading Sims Games here at Games4TheWorld, I downloaded all the Sims 3 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs and running at my computer without any problems and now the Sims 4 and all related Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs.

Back to the topic, After I installed the Sims 4 Get to work after few months I was shocked when there is message popping up saying "Origin is currently not running so on and so fourth".

I kept on looking for solutions, and I figured out that I just needed the latest Ultimate fix. But the question is that I'm just enjoying playing the Sims 4 then after a few months why the heck did it happened that ,y game is not working?

Even I already installed the latest Ultimate fix but still same and exact message is still appearing, not letting me to play the game, and as of now (10/29/15) I'am still looking for an exact solution.

The first time I encounter the problem was last May, 2015, I already DONE following ALL the instruction of the video posted by The Sims Architect, I already deleted the appdata/roaming/origin and local stuff like that, I deleted the default.*** thingy, I just almost did everything!

I just want to have a fitted solution! I already did what to do with the Windows Defender and I dont have anything else anti-virus on my PC. I have the exact size of the RLDOrigin.dll as the basis!

Can somebody help me? I just dont want to waste any time anymore.

I think there's also a few maybe not few but a lot of people also encountering this type of problem. I know that this team doesn't just post the files to upload and don't care about those people having a dilemmas, I know that this team want us to make happy and that also make us happy, not just to sustain our qualifications but also our needs. So please help me. I will deepestly and appreciatly thank you if you solve this problem and I am Thanking You in advance. May you help me. 

Best Regards!

//Mod Edit: Moved to the right section and separated your previous unique large block of text into separated paragraphs, to make reading easier.

-Sim Architect

Back to top Go down

I FOLLOWED AS IN ALL BUT THERE IS STILL PROBLEMS!  Empty Re: I FOLLOWED AS IN ALL BUT THERE IS STILL PROBLEMS!

Post by Sim Architect Thu 29 Oct 2015, 22:36

Hi! I don't mention anything about an appdata folder in my video, neither on its description...

Which downloads are you using? Have you tried the "origin dll" only torrent (link in my video's description at YouTube, I think I don't have any pirate bay link there, as far I am concerned)?

Please, keep us posted on what you did (and didn't do), so we can do our best to assist you further! We'd really appreciate if you can make a list of the steps you did, so we can try to find out what you skipped (or not), and help you better.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

I FOLLOWED AS IN ALL BUT THERE IS STILL PROBLEMS!  Empty Re: I FOLLOWED AS IN ALL BUT THERE IS STILL PROBLEMS!

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2015, 02:42

Ok thanks for your concern!
I downloaded The Sims 4 Base Game at The Pirate Bay, and also the Sims 4 Get to Work, but i can assure you it is the Games4theWorld version. 

The things I downloaded here was all the Ultimate Fixes and I used to click the torrent version. I dont have any idea about the origin dll thingy. What does it do?

Here's What I did:

1.Uninstalled The Sims 4
2.Rebooted my PC
3.Turned off my Windows Defender (I dont have anything else Antivirus at my PC)
4.Extracted the Sims 4 Base Game at a Folder. Then installed it
5.Moved the Sims 4 folder to c:/ProgramFiles(x86)/The Sims 4
6.Extracted the Get to Work Rar to The Sims 4 Folder
7.Extract the latest Ultimate Fix Rar to The Sims 4 Folder 
8.Done and Boom! Nothing happend! The message is still popping up!
9.Because it didn't work, I tried the alternative thingy posted at the forum to delete the appdata sort of like that.
10.I tried to allow my Sims 4 to communicate thru firewall, and I only checked the PRIVATE
11.But it still dont work.

There is the steps I've done. Hoping for your Solution! Smile

-Best Regards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 30 Oct 2015, 16:30

Hi! If you got an official release from Games4theWorld (for sure) or using the links in my video's description at YouTube, and did all the mentioned above, I don't know which further steps you could take right now, sorry.

Let's wait to see if someone else comes up with a solution, because I don't have one right now, sorry.

Meanwhile, you're welcome to watch my video and see if I did something different there that you could apply to your case Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Oct 2015, 05:28

ok thank for your concern.

I just missed playing the sims 4.
The problem are happening at both of my pc, The first is my laptop that have Windows 7 on it and the second one is my desktop that has windows 8.1 on it.

I dont know why its happening to me.

-Best Regards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 31 Oct 2015, 16:09

One idea... Are you using WinRar?

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Dec 2015, 05:31

Yes I'm using winrar at first but on the second time aound, I used the Windows explorer. But wait, does it deal with the game Microsoft Flight Simulator X, I dont know because on my third not gaming laptop, I have my Sims 4 and the Get to Work installed on it and I have running it always whenever I open it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 21 Dec 2015, 05:57

It should not, but you may be missing a Visual C# Runtime.

You can go to my new video and grab the new installer for the base game (with the runtime libraries) and also the new expansion Get Together, then uninstall both base game and expansions and redo everything as I do in my video below.

Please, of course, remember to disable your anti virus software before you start downloading anything (or exclude the necessary folders).

Let's know how things turn out.

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get Together, Spooky Day and All Previous DLC
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 09:41

I'm currently now downloading the Sims 4 Base Game, I'm done with the Get together with dlc, maybe i just need more sims 4 base game seeders. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Dec 2015, 13:16

Kevin008 wrote:I'm currently now downloading the Sims 4 Base Game, I'm done with the Get together with dlc, maybe i just need more sims 4 base game seeders. Razz

If you are having problems with "finding seeders", have another look at this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

You may try to downloading at different times of the day, too. Also remember that the correct installation order is (still) this here: The Sims 4 base game -> Get to Work -> Get together.  Exclamation
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 14:40

i tried to intall it on the old sims 4 installer but i intalled first all of the runtime libraries then the base game then the get together, i follow your procedures and VIOLA! Nothing happens! still popping the message saying origin is currently not running blah blah Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Dec 2015, 16:55

Kevin008 wrote:i tried to intall it on the old sims 4 installer but i intalled first all of the runtime libraries then the base game then the get together, i follow your procedures and VIOLA! Nothing happens! still popping the message saying origin is currently not running blah blah Sad

Sorry to hear about these difficulties, but currently we don't have any other solutions for this (common) issue. In the past, I suggested to people to re-install Windows, and the people who did this usually got the game working after that.

I know this is a lot of work, but if you really want to play a pirated Sims 4, I'm afraid you'll at least need to think about this possibility.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015, 03:12

Yeah some people just reinstall the windows so that the registry will back to its original but i have a lot of files on my computer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jan 2016, 04:51

Do you guys know abput the sims 4 registry? Maybe it has something to deal with the origin is currently not running

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 02 Jan 2016, 05:09

You can do a backup of your entire system to an external drive, then make the Windows (I would recommend 10 64 bits if you can, or 32 if you can't, old versions aren't good even for old computers anymore, as far I have tried, of course) boot disk with your drivers, then nuke everything and start from scratch.

I personally do that a few times per year, so my machine(s) run faster and I get lots of issues fixed whey they are "sick"...

Make lots of tea, of course, because it will take you a couple of hours days to get it done...

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top