Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sims 4 installation] trying for over a week! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Sims 4 installation] trying for over a week! [SOLVED] Empty [Sims 4 installation] trying for over a week! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 09:21

Hello everyone, 

I'm really desperate. I've been trying to install for over a week sims 4 (with or without expansions). 

My system is new, Intel core i7 6700, Nvidia 4GB video card, every other game is working great with this system. 

What I tried:
1) Tried numerous different downloads: Fitgirl repack (newest release), 3DM,Reloaded(which did work until I tried to add expansion and ruined it), and ofcourse, games4theworld pack. 

2) The only version that did work for me was the Reloaded one, with one of about 10 different cracks that I tried with it. As I said, after trying to add expansion (get to work, your edition), it didn't work anymore. 
I got the "unable to initialize... long code" error, but after doing a clean boot it suddenly worked
But unfortunately I couldn't install it the same way again. (I always get the "Origin is not currently running" thing, or rld.dll corrupted or something). 

3) My antivirus have an extreme exception list, and I usually turn it off when trying to install sims4. While clean booting it was not even started from the first place. 

4)Tried reinstalling origin numerous times, saw that it was deleted from the registry. 

5)Did verification to the installed files of the game.

6)Even tried to just download origin's sims4 demo, and I got the black screen with the Llama (while pressing the right mouse button). Nothing works! 

I really looked for a week in every single website on the web for solution, and got to the point where I just need help from someone that did succedded in making it work (teamviewer wise). 

Is there someone here which can be in my assistance?

Back to top Go down

[Sims 4 installation] trying for over a week! [SOLVED] Empty Re: [Sims 4 installation] trying for over a week! [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:57

Hi! Please, take a look at the topic below (it's long, sorry, but very informative and current). I guess it may help you fix your game Smile

Keep us posted if it helps Smile

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21701-would-you-like-another-origin-problem-solved-important-ea-is-blacklisting-ips-try-another-connection-like-3g-or-vpn

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

[Sims 4 installation] trying for over a week! [SOLVED] Empty Re: [Sims 4 installation] trying for over a week! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 17:42

Well, it's like when you go to the doctor, suddenly you start to feel good. 
I re-installed origin (for the 1000th time), re-installed Fitgirl repack , got the "unable to start, origin is not running..", then I saw a youtube that said: "just delete the default file from the Game/Bin directory". I deleted it, and it gave me the "unable to initialize..." error. 
Booted my system cleanly (disabled every program besides microsoft programs) and it finally worked (with or without all the DLC). 

Thank you so much for your willingness, and your support. You're doing a great job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 24 Nov 2015, 23:53

AWESOME! Happy simming!
Tea 4 Tea 4

Problem solved, topic closed.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top