Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Get Together NOT WORKING?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Get Together NOT WORKING? Empty The Sims 4 Get Together NOT WORKING?

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 21:38

Everything is/was fine but sims randomly stop doing everything and just stand around until i pause and unpause the game. The Barista Bar is not working + dance floor + bonfire + diving board thingy + pretty much every new item. It just disappears in my sims queue or x's out of it. should I re-download GT or what?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Together NOT WORKING? Empty Re: The Sims 4 Get Together NOT WORKING?

Post by Sim Architect Wed 16 Dec 2015, 17:16

Do you have mods or custom content? Please try renaming your "The Sims 4" folder inside your Documents to something else. If it doesn't fix your game, you may want to uninstall both base game and all expansions, then use the torrents link in my video below the same way I show in the video...

Keep us posted!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get Together, Spooky Day and All Previous DLC
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Together NOT WORKING? Empty Re: The Sims 4 Get Together NOT WORKING?

Post by Guest Wed 16 Dec 2015, 20:42

Yeah I have mods and cc. I'll try disabling them and creating a new household without cc/mods and see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Dec 2015, 17:39

Guys you were correct one of my mods is causing this. When I ran a test run without cc/mods it worked! But now I will have to find out which mod/cc is it. I have 1.380 cc peaces/mods in my game. This is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Dec 2015, 17:46

Yay i managed to find it! (Good job me for organizing my mods folder into sub-folders) 
So I first checked my actual mods folder and what caused items not to work is the ''pbox_clutter-anywhere_basegame_placement'' mod? Its really weird why but that's what was causing it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 18 Dec 2015, 04:09

Awesome! I am glad you could find it and fix your game!

Can I close the topic or would you need further assistance with the issue? Thanks for sharing your solution!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2015, 18:14

LADIES AND GENTLE MAN MEN WHAT EVER I HAVE NEWS THAT CAN FIX UR PROBLEM ITS BEEN UNDER UR NOISE ALL THIS TIME AND WHEN U HEAR IT Censored ITS UR MODS OR CC TAKE EVERY THING OUT AND START THE GAME WITH NO MOD OR CC AND U WILL SEE THAT YOUR SIM WILL BE ABLE TO DO THEIR STUFF SO U NEED TO FIND OUT WHICH MOD OR CC GIVING THE PROBLEM AND OVER AND OUT STAY TUNE FOR THE SIMS 4 ON HOW WILL HE SURVIVE OR DIE

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Dec 2015, 09:01

Plankyyy wrote:LADIES AND GENTLE MAN MEN WHAT EVER I HAVE NEWS THAT CAN FIX UR PROBLEM ITS BEEN UNDER UR NOISE ALL THIS TIME AND WHEN U HEAR IT Censored  ITS UR MODS OR CC TAKE EVERY THING OUT AND START THE GAME WITH NO MOD OR CC AND U WILL SEE THAT YOUR SIM WILL BE ABLE TO DO THEIR STUFF SO U NEED TO FIND OUT WHICH MOD OR CC GIVING THE PROBLEM AND OVER AND OUT STAY TUNE FOR THE SIMS 4 ON HOW WILL HE SURVIVE OR DIE

Hello,

I get that you wanted to help, and your positive intention and feedback have been noted. But still, please try and refrain from posting profanities on here (I edited your post accordingly). Thanks a lot. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top