Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weirdest problem ever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weirdest problem ever. Empty Weirdest problem ever.

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2015, 20:53

So, I've decided to drop The Sims 4 after 5000 cc-items disappeared out of the blue after installing the Get Together expansion pack and download The Sims 3 again. What I've stumbled upon really amazed me. I downloaded the G4TW all-in-one torrent and it was done fast like a charm. (Thank you kind, kind seeders) But when I wanted to unpack everything using Winrar, it gave me an error that there wasn't enough space, which was weird, given the fact that I at least had 30 GB of space after downloading. It then said it needed 233 GB of space. Yes, you read that right: Twohundred and thirtythree Gigabytes. I've been struggling for at least two hours, and then decided to give up and just cancel it. Out of 'rage' I deleted the entire torrent and stuff. Now, here's the real problem: I still have 30 GB of space. Not the 60 GB I'm supposed to have after deleting everything. Can anybody help me with what else I should delete before I re-download? I am truly clueless.

Tl;Dr: Space on my harddisk disappeared.

Last edited by Beavis on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 21:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm human, man.)

Back to top Go down

Weirdest problem ever. Empty Re: Weirdest problem ever.

Post by Sim Architect Wed 23 Dec 2015, 12:58

Hi! You should empty your Recycle Bin (at your Desktop). I hope that helps...

You're also welcome to watch my video, that also has the link to the torrent and shows exactly how I install The Sims 3 Complete Collection, which I love too (plus, it has a link to a torrent with the entire store) Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sims 3 Complete Collection: https://youtu.be/oTx-Swi2YV0

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4