Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed Ultimate Fix (Update Only) Stuck on Start screen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed Ultimate Fix (Update Only) Stuck on Start screen? Empty Installed Ultimate Fix (Update Only) Stuck on Start screen?

Post by Guest Sun 20 Dec 2015, 03:25

Ok so I've installed the Base game, Get to Work, and Get Together, as well as the Ultimate Fix with just the update. I didn't get any errors or anything, but when I started the game the first time, It was stuck on the plumbob loading screen forever so I had to just exit the game. I reopened it and this time it got past the plumbobs but got stuck on the screen where it shows you what games you've installed/start screen. It kept saying "Sims 4 is not responding". So now I'm stuck with either the plumbob screen or the start screen.

Back to top Go down

Installed Ultimate Fix (Update Only) Stuck on Start screen? Empty Re: Installed Ultimate Fix (Update Only) Stuck on Start screen?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Dec 2015, 03:32

Miya wrote:Ok so I've installed the Base game, Get to Work, and Get Together, as well as the Ultimate Fix with just the update. I didn't get any errors or anything, but when I started the game the first time, It was stuck on the plumbob loading screen forever so I had to just exit the game. I reopened it and this time it got past the plumbobs but got stuck on the screen where it shows you what games you've installed/start screen. It kept saying "Sims 4 is not responding". So now I'm stuck with either the plumbob screen or the start screen.

Welcome to the forum,

Please try re-applying the files & folders from "Get together", replacing the old files when prompted. Also apply the "hotfix" that I described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-other-smaller-glitches-fix

But don't use the Ultimate fix anymore. I would also have a second look at all your mods, to see if they are preventing you from starting the game.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top