Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck at start up screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck at start up screen Empty Stuck at start up screen

Post by Guest Sat 12 Aug 2017, 03:20

Today I downloaded the sims 4 from you guys and followed the directions to the letter. When I started up the game for the first time I was shown the new ep and gp, but when I got to the fitness one... the game froze so  I closed it in task manager. I opened it a second time and this time I was loading and the screen froze... but the music kept playing Stuck at start up screen Untitl10

I don't have any mods installed and I don't know what to do

Back to top Go down

Stuck at start up screen Empty Re: Stuck at start up screen

Post by Guest Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:52

When you see all welcomescreens for the DLC's and it gets stuck on the last one (fitness):

1. Move your existing file The Sims 4 from user\Documents\Electronic Arts to your desktop
2. Download THIS FILE, extract with Winrar and place the folder The Sims 4 in user\Documents\Electronic Arts
3. If necessary change the name The Sims to that of your language, such as Los Sims, Die Sims etc., although The Sims 4 would be OK on a first time start as language is English by default.
4. Now start your game as an Administrator.

The downloaded folder The Sims 4 is prepared for first time use with ALL DLC's installed (upto and inc. Fitness)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top