Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get together - sims wont do anything. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get together - sims wont do anything. [SOLVED] Empty Get together - sims wont do anything. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Dec 2015, 22:01

So. I have been uninstalling and installing my sims 4 all day. The problem wich made me do so is that my sims wont do anything. They starve to death all filthy since they wont go to shower with no energy what so ever since they wont go to bed when i tell them to. Basically they wont do anything unless they choose it themselves. This problem started with me installing get together. I have done everything that people here on forum suggested and worked for them like installing hotfix, installed ultimate fix, tried not using ultimate fix, removed slot.00000001.save, removed cc and on and on.

What am I doing wrong : ( im a pretty dedicated The sims player so I have over the years of pirating the sims solved all my problems with some hacking (i call myself that). But apparently It wont work now, so i need your help.

Halp.

Back to top Go down

Get together - sims wont do anything. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Get together - sims wont do anything. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 22 Dec 2015, 03:26

Having this same issue. Was working fine before installing the new Get Together download.

Edit: The issues are sims just standing around. Free-will is on and functioning somewhat, but they won't use their beds and they seem to be able to telepathically use computers, DJ table, arcade machine. They won't actually go to them or do the animations, just stand there and stare off into the distance while the timer goes down.

I don't know what I did, but it's working now. One old mod I had in there (polygamy) may have been the culprit. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Get together - sims wont do anything. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Get together - sims wont do anything. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Jan 2016, 21:20

inu wrote:So. I have been uninstalling and installing my sims 4 all day. The problem wich made me do so is that my sims wont do anything. They starve to death all filthy since they wont go to shower with no energy what so ever since they wont go to bed when i tell them to. Basically they wont do anything unless they choose it themselves. This problem started with me installing get together. I have done everything that people here on forum suggested and worked for them like installing hotfix, installed ultimate fix, tried not using ultimate fix, removed slot.00000001.save, removed cc and on and on.

What am I doing wrong : ( im a pretty dedicated The sims player so I have over the years of pirating the sims solved all my problems with some hacking (i call myself that). But apparently It wont work now, so i need your help.

Halp.

I'm sorry for the late reply,

Do you still need help with that ? Have you already tried renaming your entire "The Sims 4"-folder, located in Documents\Electronic Arts\ ?

Then start the game again, make a temporary new save with new sims and play on. See what happens there. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jan 2016, 21:31

Hi! Thanks for answering Carlos. Actually I had tried what you mentioned a couple of times aswell with no luck The only thing that helped wich i spend another full day on (sounds like i have no job but i do, haha) was going through all my CC one by one and ended up with having to delete about 50 of my 3500 cc.... My problem solved and sims are doing stuff again although im pretty tired of sims after all this  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I love games4theworld but hate sims problems. I suppose origin is doing things hard for us and games4theworld but i think you all do such great job with this forum and all downloads and stuff so Thanks, again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Jan 2016, 23:01

inu wrote:Hi! Thanks for answering Carlos. Actually I had tried what you mentioned a couple of times aswell with no luck The only thing that helped wich i spend another full day on (sounds like i have no job but i do, haha) was going through all my CC one by one and ended up with having to delete about 50 of my 3500 cc.... My problem solved and sims are doing stuff again although im pretty tired of sims after all this  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I love games4theworld but hate sims problems. I suppose origin is doing things hard for us and games4theworld but i think you all do such great job with this forum and all downloads and stuff so Thanks, again.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  

For Sims 3 it is easier to put in new custom content or mods, as that game is at the end of its (economic) life-cycle and profitability. From EA's side, the game is not being developed any further now. There is still some work on mods and custom content, but you don't need to be afraid there that a new patch is going to ruin everything.

Sims 4 is still a relatively new game, and I'm afraid sorting through these CC items will be necessary for the future too.

That said, I'm glad to hear you managed to sort it out. Feel free to get back in touch with us anytime again if you need help or just want to chat about anything (open a new topic, then). Until then, I hope you will have fun with your game. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top