Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 wont play at all. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 wont play at all. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 wont play at all. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 Nov 2017, 20:56

Hi everyone
I'm new to the forum. 
I have downloaded all sims 4 packs from this site. now, after downloading fitness and toddler stuff, I ran into so many problems.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd 
First, my game hadn't play at all. I mean even the service had stopped working after 2 or 3 seconds. so I turned off windows defender, and firewall and for more assurance, I stopped all defender services and firewall. 
Then my game started and when I wanted to play, it said "error code 3"  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  so I checked everything again and searched nearly all the topics, and I found the solution. 
Then suddenly my sims language changed to "Spanish"  WhatDidUJustCallMe? I asked somebody to give correct files to fix the problem, but before I download the files, again my sims wont play at all. 
I can't download cats and dogs for now, and maybe till next week. and I really dont want to re-install the whole game again.
so please if you know how can i fix this problem, I do appreciate it if you help me.   Help

note 1: I always use "run as admin" for playing the game
Note 2: I have x64 windows and of course I move folder to program files-->the sims 4
Note 3: I was playing just fine before these two updates
Note 4: Of course I rename game folder. 
Note 5: I removed all cc's, tray, saves,...

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 wont play at all. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 wont play at all. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Dec 2017, 16:38

Download this folder Game:
https://goo.gl/m77TXW

Extract it with Winrar.

Now go to your folder Program Files\The Sims 4\Game\Bin
Open the file RldOrigin.ini  (some computers do not show .ini)
Scroll a bit down to the Chapter [ENT1]
Note the number after CNT=

Now delete your folder Game from Program Files\The Sims 4
Copy/paste the above downloaded folder Game to your folder Program Files\The Sims 4
Open the file RldOrigin.ini and adjust the CNT= to the number you have noted above. Save this file
Now start your game as an Adminstrator (game will be in English)

Mod edit: link corrected, for "Toddlers Stuff".

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 wont play at all. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 wont play at all. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 12:21

I cant tell you how happy I am  Heeeeeey, Macarena
Thank you so many times. 
The folder you sent, fixed the problem.
Thank you Thank you Thank you

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new topic anytime again you need help. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top