Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Install Sims 3 with expansions. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Install Sims 3 with expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Install Sims 3 with expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 19:48

Hoi,

Ik heb de sims 3 van Razor1911, misschien zegt je dat wat. Daarin zit een crack en een patch. Nu wil ik ambitions van jullie installeren. Daarbij heb ik die fix gedownload. Op deze site las ik dat ik dan eerst de base game moet installeren, daarna generations en dan ambitions. Bij het installeren van de base game moet ik dan normaal gesproken die bijgevoegde crack installeren en dan de patch uitvoeren, maar ik weet niet of hij die expansions van jullie dan pakt. Ik heb nu alleen de basegame geinstalleerd maar verder nog geen crack eroverheen gedaan. Kun je mij vertellen welke crack (die van jullie of die ik al heb bij die razor), of ik de patch wel of niet moet uitvoeren en hoe ik het spel update zodat jullie nieuwste cracks werken?!

Ik hoop dat je een beetje begrijpt wat ik bedoel!

Alvast bedankt!

(For someone who speaks English)
I have downloaded the sims 3 from Razor1911, and in that file there's a crack and a patch. Normally you have to mount the image, install the game, copy the crack to Bin and install the patch. But because that game aint from games4theworld, and so aint the crack. I want to play expansions, and I follow the intructions that I found here on this website.
The first step is to install the base game, after that generations and then the other expansions.
Now I've installed the base game, but I didn't put the crack in the folder yet because I don't know which crack I have to use.
The one that has been delivered with Razor1911 or the one from games4theworld. And do I need to install the patch or not?
So i've red that the cracks are for the updated version of the sims, how do I update the game?

Thanks for help!

Back to top Go down

Install Sims 3 with expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Install Sims 3 with expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Oct 2011, 20:17

Hoi,
Ik zou je aanraden om ook generations of town life stuff te downloaden van G4TW, dan kun je de fix gebruiken en is je spel gelijk helemaal gepatcht.
Je kunt G4TW versies van de uitbreidingspakketten en de fix gerust gebruiken met de Razor base game, laat bij het installeren dan wel de patch en crack achterwege, dat komt wanneer je de fix uitvoert.

//EDIT

Hello,
I'd recommend downloading Generations or Town Life stuff from G4TW. That way you can use the ultimate fix, and you'll have a working, up to date game.
Using G4TW versions of expansions and the fix with the Razor base game shouldn't cause any problems. Don't use the crack or patch though, these are taken care of as you apply the fix.

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 10:01; edited 2 times in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Install Sims 3 with expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Install Sims 3 with expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 20:21

Top, dat dacht ik al! Ik had generations al gedownload en die ben ik nu aan het installeren. Hij heeft wel gevraagd om de base game te updaten, dit heb ik gedaan en mag met die fix dan toch geen probleem vormen?

Bij die generations zit ook een crack. Moet ik die er al in doen of pas na het installeren van Ambitions? En dan die crack van de fix gebruiken?

En doe ik die fixes na het installeren van ambitions en generations of moet ik dat nu al doen?

Haha sorry voor alle vragen maar ik heb dat rotspel al 80 keer gedeinstalleerd en er weer opnieuw opgezet omdat ik net iets fout deed, en daar heb ik geen zin meer in!

Thnx!!!

Great that's what I thought. I'd already downloaded Generations and I'm installing it at the moment. I've been asked to update the base game during installation, but I assume that should be ok if I'm using the fix later.

What should I do with the crack that comes with Generations? Should I use it now, or not until after I've also installed Ambitions, and then use the crack from the fix?

Should I apply the fixes now or after install is complete?

Sorry about asking all these questions, I've installed and uninstalled this .... game 80 times because something went wrong and I'm tired of it.

Thnx!

//EDIT

Sorry ik heb niet goed gelezen! Daar ben ik allemaal al uit.. Maar die fixes kopieer ik neem ik aan naar de bin in de uitbreidingingen of doe ik ze allemaal in de base game??

Sorry I misread! I've worked it out. I assume I copy the fixes to the bin of each expansion, or should they all go to the base game bin?

//EDIT

Jaaaa ze doen het!!! Generations+ambities.

Als ik nou bijvoorbeeld late night er nog bij wil doen, hoe moet dat dan?

Its working! Generations+Ambitions!
How should I proceed if I want to add another expansionpack, Late Night for example?

Mod edit: English translations in cursive.
- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 13 Oct 2011, 02:11

Als u hebt geïnstalleerd de late night uitbreiding na deze, je just've opnieuw doen de ultieme fix deel.
Indirect, passeert u door de stap voor de late night expansie. Ja, je moet het bestand te kopiëren van de late avond vast in basisspel.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 13 Oct 2011, 09:35

Narong30 wrote:Als u hebt geïnstalleerd de late night uitbreiding na deze, je just've opnieuw doen de ultieme fix deel.
Indirect, passeert u door de stap voor de late night expansie. Ja, je moet het bestand te kopiëren van de late avond vast in basisspel.

Hahahaha Google translate doesn't work so great mate. You've just told her to copy the crack from late night into the base game folder.

Ik weet niet zeker hoe het zit wanneer je later uitbreidingen toe wilt voegen. Admin weet het wel, maar hij is pas komend weekend terug.
Logischerwijs zou ik denken, gewoon installeren omdat de crack los staat van de Late Night bin. Misschien moet je wel de originele bestanden uit de fix even copieren alvorens je installeert om de "invalid file" error te vermijden, en dan na het installeren de crack er weer overheen. Maar ja ik zou zeggen, probeer het, en lukt het niet met installeren, dan horen we het wel en kunnen we van daaruit verder. Je hoef in ieder geval niet opnieuw te installeren.
Als het geen probleem is kunnen we dit wellicht beter in het Engels voortzetten, dan kunnen Narong en andere mensen met problemen het ook volgen Wink.
Ik zal de berichten tot nu toe ook even vertalen. Mocht de taal een barriere vormen of we komen er niet uit, dan kunnen we altijd nog terug naar Nederlands.

//EDIT

I'm not sure what you should do if you want to add expansions at a later time. Admin knows, he's back this weekend. My gut says you should be able to install Late Night because the crack has nothing to do with the Late Night game bin, but you might have to use the original files from the crack to avoid the "invalid file" error, after installing Late Night, replace the crack.
I'd say, give it a try, and let us know if it doesn't work and we'll look for solutions. You don't have to worry about having to reinstall.
I suggest we continue this topic in English, that'll make it easier for Narong to help out as well and it'll allow other users with problems to read the messages and find a possible solutions. I'll translate all messages. If it becomes a problem, we can always switch back to Dutch.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2011, 14:10

No problem! Thanks for the answers. I just installed Late Night, copied the Fix to the bin map of Late Night and it works.
I didn't need to copy a crack or deinstall everything as it sais in the instruction guide!

Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 13 Oct 2011, 14:29

Hello,
Great to hear you got it to work! I'll close this topic, but if you ever have more questions, don't hesitate to post, we're happy to help.
Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top