Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 ORIGIN ISSUE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 ORIGIN ISSUE Empty SIMS 4 ORIGIN ISSUE

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 09:00

HI GUYS, HAVEN'T READ THROUGH THE FORUM REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I DOWNLOADED SIMS 4 AND EVERYTHING WORKED FINE, I INSTALLED THE "GET TO WORK" EXPANSION AS WELL AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE, SO I DOWNLOADED THE "GET TOGETHER" EXPANSION AND INSTALLED IT BUT NOW I GET AN ERROR THAT ORIGIN NEEDS TO RUN IF I WANNA PLAY THE GAME, HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS OR NOT AND WHATS THE FIX FOR THIS?

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 ORIGIN ISSUE Empty Re: SIMS 4 ORIGIN ISSUE

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 26 Dec 2015, 09:26

Mjc65 wrote:HI GUYS, HAVEN'T READ THROUGH THE FORUM REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I DOWNLOADED SIMS 4 AND EVERYTHING WORKED FINE, I INSTALLED THE "GET TO WORK" EXPANSION AS WELL AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE, SO I DOWNLOADED THE "GET TOGETHER" EXPANSION AND INSTALLED IT BUT NOW I GET AN ERROR THAT ORIGIN NEEDS TO RUN IF I WANNA PLAY THE GAME, HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS OR NOT AND WHATS THE FIX FOR THIS?

//MOVED

Hello again,

The issue is very complex, and there is no "simple solution" I'm afraid. For now, feel free to have a good look at these forum topics:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions

Also, feel free to have a look at Sim Architect's video guide here. Good luck, and take your time for this.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 11:42

thanks man!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Jan 2016, 21:40

Mjc65 wrote:thanks man!

Sorry for the very late reply, I just checked in on some older and unfinished threads and saw yours. Has your original problem been resolved in the meantime, or do you have any other questions for the time being ? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top