Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims take forever to change outfit. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims take forever to change outfit. [SOLVED] Empty Sims take forever to change outfit. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 16:21

Hello,

I have this problem where my sims take absolutely forever to change outfit (take a shower, go to sleep, go to work, etc). It can take them up to a whole sim day to change outfit. I've been using the 'pause the game, wait a long time, start' strategy so that my sims mood and day wont be ruined by it. But waiting that long is a paaiin. I feel like I've tried everything. I have no CC, I've done a factory reset. I have a very high end computer (Sims is installed on an ssd harddrive, nvidia 690 vid card, 16gb RAM, intel core i5 3570k processor). I have all the latest drivers. I just figured I would check if anyone has any experience with this before I resort to reinstalling the whole game, checking each expansion pack for when this weird thing occured. Oh, another note, I have every expansion pack installed, and a few stuff packs (not all).

Any help will be appreciated

Back to top Go down

Sims take forever to change outfit. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims take forever to change outfit. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sun 01 Sep 2013, 16:34

wayaway wrote:Hello,

I have this problem where my sims take absolutely forever to change outfit (take a shower, go to sleep, go to work, etc). It can take them up to a whole sim day to change outfit. I've been using the 'pause the game, wait a long time, start' strategy so that my sims mood and day wont be ruined by it. But waiting that long is a paaiin. I feel like I've tried everything. I have no CC, I've done a factory reset. I have a very high end computer (Sims is installed on an ssd harddrive, nvidia 690 vid card, 16gb RAM, intel core i5 3570k processor). I have all the latest drivers. I just figured I would check if anyone has any experience with this before I resort to reinstalling the whole game, checking each expansion pack for when this weird thing occured. Oh, another note, I have every expansion pack installed, and a few stuff packs (not all).

Any help will be appreciated
Hello,

Have you tried this?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims take forever to change outfit. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims take forever to change outfit. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 21:47

I did just now and unfortunately that did not help me Sad

//EDIT

Ohhh I figured it out! The game did not recognize my graphics card, fixed that now.

Phew.

Moderator edit: OK, problem seems solved; topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top