Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Ultimate fix on Sims 4 work on 1.14.49.1020 version ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Ultimate fix on Sims 4 work on 1.14.49.1020 version ? Empty Will Ultimate fix on Sims 4 work on 1.14.49.1020 version ?

Post by Guest Sun 07 Feb 2016, 10:52

Hi Guys,
This is my first time posting and I have read the rules and have browsed through other topics but am still unsure about my question so thought i would post here and hopefully get some help Smile

I purchased the sims 4 and play it through origin fine
I am wanting to install the sims 4 expansion pack cracks and have read all the instructions regarding this along with the dates of the ultimate fix.

My question is, My sims 4 game is currently on the update 1.14.49.1020 version and i know the fix updates are for the version before that so i wanted to know can i still install the expansions plus the fix and will it work even though my version of base game is higher? I already have them all downloaded just not installed, Just wanted to ask before i go ahead and try it and potentially stuff up my sims 4 game.

I would really appreciate any help that can be given Smile

Thank You
Kristy Smile

Back to top Go down

Will Ultimate fix on Sims 4 work on 1.14.49.1020 version ? Empty Re: Will Ultimate fix on Sims 4 work on 1.14.49.1020 version ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Feb 2016, 13:20

krissy.x wrote:Hi Guys,
This is my first time posting and I have read the rules and have browsed through other topics but am still unsure about my question so thought i would post here and hopefully get some help Smile

I purchased the sims 4 and play it through origin fine
I am wanting to install the sims 4 expansion pack cracks and have read all the instructions regarding this along with the dates of the ultimate fix.

My question is, My sims 4 game is currently on the update 1.14.49.1020 version and i know the fix updates are for the version before that so i wanted to know can i still install the expansions plus the fix and will it work even though my version of base game is higher? I already have them all downloaded just not installed, Just wanted to ask before i go ahead and try it and potentially stuff up my sims 4 game.

I would really appreciate any help that can be given Smile

Thank You
Kristy Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum @krissy.x !

Another user on here mentioned it was possible (see e.g. this post here), but I cannot independently verify it myself. I mean, if you like taking risks, go ahead. Make sure to copy and paste the pirated updates over the install location of your Sims 4 game in the Origin-folder. Replace ALL of the existing files and folders when prompted on what to do.

Make sure to have Origin completely closed then, and also be sure (beforehand) to configure your anti-virus and Windows Defender "exclusions" properly. See for example the topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

Finally, pay close attention to the included installation guides in the G4TW releases of The Sims 4. Note that it is mentioned thee that you should move the installation folder of The Sims 4, directly under Program files (x86). But I don't know if it is also necessary to do so if your base game is from Origin. Test it out yourself, and if you end up with an "Origin must be running error", then move the folder.

Good luck for now, and take your time for doing/reading these things ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Will Ultimate fix on Sims 4 work on 1.14.49.1020 version ? Empty Re: Will Ultimate fix on Sims 4 work on 1.14.49.1020 version ?

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 13:10

Awesome! Thankyou so much for that I will give it a go and let you know how I go Very Happy
Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Feb 2016, 00:14

krissy.x wrote:Awesome! Thankyou so much for that I will give it a go and let you know how I go Very Happy
Krissy

Sure thing ! As a personal note, I myself would not bother with mixing pirated stuff into Origin-based games, as it usually tends to cause various issues, at one point or another.

I would either go for pirated stuff only, or leaving the Origin-games as they are.

We've got a Carloz.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top