Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Freezes Because Of CC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Freezes Because Of CC Empty Sims 4 Freezes Because Of CC

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 21:58

I know I install the Sims 4 and all the expansion packs correctly. My problem is that when I put my mods in the game and when i open the game it freezes on the Sims 4 logo. But when I take out the mods..the game works perfectly fine. Wat.

I followed all the steps in the instructions especially when it says to move the folder 'Sims 4' from C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\  to C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\..
and I put mods in the folder Documents\Electronics\Sims 4

Please Help! Why God.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Freezes Because Of CC Empty Re: Sims 4 Freezes Because Of CC

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Feb 2016, 00:43

heerrroooo wrote:I know I install the Sims 4 and all the expansion packs correctly. My problem is that when I put my mods in the game and when i open the game it freezes on the Sims 4 logo. But when I take out the mods..the game works perfectly fine. Wat.

I followed all the steps in the instructions especially when it says to move the folder 'Sims 4' from C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\  to C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\..
and I put mods in the folder Documents\Electronics\Sims 4

Please Help! Why God.

Hello and welcome to the forum @heerrroooo !

I'm not sure if I can help here, because it seems to me that the problem is not with the game, but with your mods. Have you tried playing without mods ? Maybe the mods that you are using right now are outdated, and you should visit the source where you downloaded them from, and see if there are newer options available. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Feb 2016, 03:55

Carlos
hello and welcome to the forum @heerrroooo !

I'm not sure if I can help here, because it seems to me that the problem is not with the game, but with your mods. Have you tried playing without mods ? Maybe the mods that you are using right now are outdated, and you should visit the source where you downloaded them from, and see if there are newer options available. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
 Yes I have played without using the mods. And all the mods i got are updated since i always checked the creators but i try again. Thank you.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Feb 2016, 04:10

heerrroooo wrote: 
Yes I have played without using the mods. And all the mods i got are updated (...)

That's the thing - with the "updated". I imagine those mods work with game version 1.15. of The Sims 4, which is the current official patch version in Origin. But keep in mind that the pirated versions of Sims 4 only support the patch level 1.13.104.1010, which is an earlier patch version.

You must look for mods that specifically work with version 1.13.104.1010. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Feb 2016, 22:55

oh okay thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Feb 2016, 03:08

heerrroooo wrote:oh okay thank you!

No problem. Or you could do it like me, and not use any mods at all (that's the main reason I never get any problems at all in The Sims 4, by the way).  Very Happy  alien
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top