Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I able to go online in the newest version on TS4 with Get together? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I able to go online in the newest version on TS4 with Get together? [SOLVED] Empty Am I able to go online in the newest version on TS4 with Get together? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 09 Feb 2016, 10:50

I just want to know if it's possible or will it mess up the game?

Back to top Go down

Am I able to go online in the newest version on TS4 with Get together? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Am I able to go online in the newest version on TS4 with Get together? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 09 Feb 2016, 20:23

Hello,

Fist of all, welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
To answer your question: no, it's not possible to use the Online features of this game, using a cracked version of the game.
The Online functions simply won't function.

It was possible to use the Online Gallery with a workaround, until a few months ago. But unfortunately that has been patched.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Am I able to go online in the newest version on TS4 with Get together? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Am I able to go online in the newest version on TS4 with Get together? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Feb 2016, 00:55

rhiansims wrote:I just want to know if it's possible or will it mess up the game?

Hello and welcome !

I wanted to add, that the only way to my knowledge to connect to the gallery, is if you have a legit Sims 4 base game on Origin, and install this one (preferably on a different computer, than the one on which you have a pirated Sims 4 installed, in order to avoid conflicts).

Then start the legit game from within Origin, and download what you want from the gallery. You could then navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and backup the entire "Tray"-folder - note, you should do this on the computer where you have your legit Sims 4 installed.

Then transfer that Tray-folder, for example with a USB-flashdrive, over to the computer where you have your pirated Sims 4 installed. Put the Tray-folder into the corresponding location on that other computer, and replace any existing files/folders when prompted. Start your pirated Sims 4 game then and if everything was done correctly, you should see your gallery contents, in your library. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 09:57

Thank you!  Will there ever be a way to go online with the cracked game in the future maybe??

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Feb 2016, 23:43

rhiansims wrote:Thank you!  Will there ever be a way to go online with the cracked game in the future maybe??

The main reason it is not working is because EA have blocked their servers from pirated Sims 4 games. There is nothing from the "client" side (i.e. the common player-base of the game) that can be done about this. And if it's not working now anymore, then it's extremely unlikely that the servers are going to get "unblocked" at some point.

So no, there is no way to connect to the gallery with a pirated Sims 4 anymore. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Feb 2016, 10:38

Thank you! That's a shame but oh well!Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and feel free to get in touch with us anytime again !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top