Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download sims 4 expansion packs with base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download sims 4 expansion packs with base game Empty How to download sims 4 expansion packs with base game

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2016, 22:22

Hello, so my question is this.. I have the SIMS4 base game hard copy. I have origins and its downloaded. I want to downloaded the torrents of the expansion packs. is it possible to download the torrents and sync it with my base game? The Sims 3 plumbob I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

How to download sims 4 expansion packs with base game Empty Re: How to download sims 4 expansion packs with base game

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Mar 2016, 00:06

Gabot94 wrote:Hello, so my question is this.. I have the SIMS4 base game hard copy. I have origins and its downloaded. I want to downloaded the torrents of the expansion packs. is it possible to download the torrents and sync it with my base game? The Sims 3 plumbob I'm new here.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @Gabot94,

Please see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Admin wrote:Can I use torrented expansion packs with an original copy of The Sims 4?

Yes, this is technically possible. Just keep in mind that if you pirate any DLCs or expansion packs, you're going to need to crack them too. The crack cracks the game as a whole. This means that you should ALWAYS play with Origin completely closed. If you do log in with Origin open, it will detect that you do not actually own the DLCs/expansion packs and they simply won't show up in-game. Therefore you might as well pirate the whole game.
If you want to install expansion packs to an original The Sims 4 base game copy, note that you should copy the files to this folder insteadC:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\
Also make sure that you do not accidentally update your original The Sims 4 copy via Origin, as this will break your cracked content. HERE is a little guide on how to turn off automatic game updates in Origin.

Note that your pirated DLC won't be "synched" in Origin (of course), since they are pirated. Beyond that, follow the included instructions inside the pirated DLC, especially the parts about correctly configuring your anti-virus software. See also this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top