Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I Download The Sims 3 Expansion Packs If I Bought The Base Game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I Download The Sims 3 Expansion Packs If I Bought The Base Game? Empty Can I Download The Sims 3 Expansion Packs If I Bought The Base Game?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Mar 2014, 05:44

:newfag: Hi, I recently decided to get some expansion packs for my Sims 3 game. I then found this website and decided to read through some of the posts to see if there was any way I would be able to download the expansions but I couldn't find anything that was of use.  pale So I was wondering if it were possible to download the expansion packs even though I bought the base game? I bought the base game through Origin. Question

I didn't quite know where to post a question like this; so sorry if I may have posted this in the wrong place. Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Can I Download The Sims 3 Expansion Packs If I Bought The Base Game? Empty Re: Can I Download The Sims 3 Expansion Packs If I Bought The Base Game?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Mar 2014, 22:07

Hello and welcome! Very Happy
Of course you can! Wink
All you need to do is make sure you do EVERY single step of this article.
I had the base game and quite few expansions from the store and got the rest from here so they all work fine if everything goes perfect!
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top