Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED] Empty The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 14:40

I am looking for some CC for my sims 4 after i FINALLY got it working but I wanna be safe and secure with it since many buggers like to send viruses along with what you are downloading.  Can anyone give me a list of TRUSTED and SAFE places to get content for the sims 4 I saw a post in here but it was from last year via @carlos so if anyone can give me some updated safe good sites that would be great! thanks in advance!!Smile

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Mar 2016, 17:04

What's wrong though with the sites that I linked to in this topic ? Sad  These sites are still getting updates today, so you should be able to find interesting stuff there too. 

Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 17:13

nothing at all @carlos i was just thinking its been over a year maybe some may be outdated...etc...however i am not sure how to even get the content into the game since i have never done it before so i would need specific instructions...also i did solve my other issue as well was pretty easy once i went over it like 742742 times:)

//EDIT

so i have found some very VERY lovely things for my game and i am now looking to import some nice homes but everytime i find one it says i am missing content or the house doesnt fully come in e.g. missing parts (doors windows etc) what exact stuffs/packs do i have and what am i missing? i thought i had everythng and i saw a link to what was included in the downloads from here but i forgot where it was LOL....thanks in advance!The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED] Icon_smile)

**UPDATE** so again found house wanna put inworld but now it says the content is a newer version of your game please check for updates...if i update the game it would mess it up? is there an update i am missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Mar 2016, 21:31

Ariaa wrote:nothing at all @carlos i was just thinking its been over a year maybe some may be outdated...etc...however i am not sure how to even get the content into the game since i have never done it before so i would need specific instructions...also i did solve my other issue as well was pretty easy once i went over it like 742742 times:)

//EDIT

so i have found some very VERY lovely things for my game and i am now looking to import some nice homes but everytime i find one it says i am missing content or the house doesnt fully come in e.g. missing parts (doors windows etc) what exact stuffs/packs do i have and what am i missing? i thought i had everythng and i saw a link to what was included in the downloads from here but i forgot where it was LOL....thanks in advance!The sims 4 NEW custom content 2016. [SOLVED] Icon_smile)

**UPDATE** so again found house wanna put inworld but now it says the content is a newer version of your game please check for updates...if i update the game it would mess it up? is there an update i am missing?

That's because most people who create custom content have legit Sims 4 games. If they create stuff for Sims 4 on a game which is on a higher patch version that the available pirated games, then it's not going to work.

We all will need to wait until the next pirated update is out. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Mar 2016, 22:11

ahhh okies and when is that going to be anytime soon? where do you suggest i look for the current version that i have for CC?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Mar 2016, 00:19

Ariaa wrote:ahhh okies and when is that going to be anytime soon? where do you suggest i look for the current version that i have for CC?

We can't tell when the new update will come; please read this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read

Also, you will need to read through the descriptions of the CC, to find out which version(s) of the game they are compatible with. I'm sure you will find something on the sites you mentioned in your opening post (the ones under my guide about custom content in Sims 4).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Mar 2016, 03:01

just going to put this out there for anyone who is wondering the same i was about CC my current version of the sims 4 is 1.13.104.1010 (and actually i think all of ours are the same) so anything 12/16/15 and BEFORE (an example would be if you found something before that date like 12/1/15 you could use that)  any content after 12/16/15 you may want to download into the game will NOT work:( i cant paste the link where i got the info but it is from sims wikia you can do a search there for sims 4 patch in the search box there are a total of 30 and ours happens to be patch #27 happy simming hope this helps anyone that was having the same problem i was!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Mar 2016, 17:39

Ariaa wrote:just going to put this out there for anyone who is wondering the same i was about CC my current version of the sims 4 is 1.13.104.1010 (and actually i think all of ours are the same) so anything 12/16/15 and BEFORE (an example would be if you found something before that date like 12/1/15 you could use that)  any content after 12/16/15 you may want to download into the game will NOT work:( i cant paste the link where i got the info but it is from sims wikia you can do a search there for sims 4 patch in the search box there are a total of 30 and ours happens to be patch #27 happy simming hope this helps anyone that was having the same problem i was!Smile

If I recall correctly, you can post external links one week after you registered on the forum. Smile  And about game patches, there is also the official patch notes list from EA here, if any of you wants to look at it.
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

Other than that, I think I can close the topic now. Have fun again ! Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top