Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 22:23

This is so frustrating since this isn't the first time i've had Sims 4 from g4tw WITH CC. 

• There's no error message.
  • I've downloaded a new resource file.
  • There is no mods folder but I created one.
  • Allowing CC is selected.

I searched so much for an answer and i can't find one. Like i said, this isn't my first Sims 4 from g4tw. I downloaded it when the base was released up until Get To Work and i used CC. It worked correctly, and i never had any issues whatsoever. I needed to remove the game because i needed to do a factory reset on my computer. Now all of a sudden it wont work AT ALL. Again, no error message, no nothing. The CC just doesn't show up. I have everything i need downloaded and up to date. 

Anyone have any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 23:11

Did you double check your settings? TS4 automatically deactivates mods after every update and you might have missed the notice after the June patch.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 23:30

Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED] 20170610
Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED] 20170611
Sims 4 custom content not working [SOLVED] 20170612

sorry they're such bad quality Sad I rechecked to make sure and it's all selected. These are what I need enabled right? I keep thinking im just missing a really stupid and its all my dumbass fault lol. Those are the options i have enabled, those are the lack of CC items even though i got rid of all of the previous ones i tried and added three new ones, and that is the mod folder i needed to created. I even renamed the files in hope it would work although i dont think thats good logic lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 00:20

I GOT IT TO WORK !!! HOLY **** I'M STUPID.

I'm leaving this up in case someone else has a brain fart too. I could of sworn i added CC the same way i did before but i guess not. 

so if someone else brain farting: DOCUMENTS > Electronic Arts > Sims 4 > Mods

I was going into Programs...lol. i think it was moving the sims 4 file out of EA as instructed is what confused me

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
Cheers!
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top