Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version. Empty Re: Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version.

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 22:11

Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version. Please Please update this .. I beg of thee !

Back to top Go down

Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version. Empty Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version.

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 22:41

Did you join the forum just to say that ladyluck73008
Because Reloaded makes the crack and they haven't cracked the newest update yet,
JUST BE PATIENT

Back to top Go down

Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version. Empty Re: Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Mar 2016, 22:55

ladyluck73008 wrote:Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version. Please Please update this .. I beg of thee !

//SPLIT

Hello and welcome to the forum @ladyluck73008,

Please see the announcement here; it should answer all your questions in this regard. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version. Empty HA! I'm a Genius

Post by Guest Sat 05 Mar 2016, 04:24

Carlos wrote:
ladyluck73008 wrote:Your ultimate fix doesnt work because its not the current version. Please Please update this .. I beg of thee !

//SPLIT

Hello and welcome to the forum @ladyluck73008,

Please see the announcement here; it should answer all your questions in this regard. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read

Me says: After Hours of Copying pasting, patching and performing a few other magick tricks i have up my sleeve , 
my problem has been solved , Thanks !

//EDIT

CHall10006 wrote:Did you join the forum just to say that ladyluck73008
Because Reloaded makes the crack and they haven't cracked the newest update yet,
JUST BE PATIENT

Me says: Nope , fan of G4TW - and Figured it was time to join the forum , so i can rant,rave, and pick the minds of many of Geniuses and of course to be able to help others when possible , I too am a genius , my copying pasting and patching skills are like none other .. LOL i'm joking .. Though i am pretty good at getting around stupid obstacles..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Mar 2016, 04:51

ladyluck73008 wrote:
CHall10006 wrote:Did you join the forum just to say that ladyluck73008
JUST BE PATIENT

Me says: Nope , fan of G4TW - and Figured it was time to join the forum , so i can rant,rave, and pick the minds of many of Geniuses and of course to be able to help others when possible , I too am a genius , my copying pasting and patching skills are like none other .. LOL i'm joking .. Though i am pretty good at getting around stupid obstacles..

Hello again,

No worries. Smile  While I don't think the previous poster meant his words in an offensive way, you should not take it too much to heart either way. After all, it would be unrealistic to expect from new users to be familiar with all the details of a site.

For the future, and if you are interested, we have a "News"-section here, in which we post any relevant site-updates:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f34-latest-games4theworld-downloads-news-updates

In addition to that you can sign up for e-mail newsletters here, or you can also follow us on Facebook, here. Whatever you prefer more. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top