Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do something in The Sims 4 ??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do something in The Sims 4 ??!! Empty Do something in The Sims 4 ??!!

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2016, 23:18

hello

how are you ? hope in good mood  I tip my fedora.

i have sims 4

ok the problem is that i can't do anything 

hungry i go to eat , have finished , need to take shower , finished , need to talk to someone , finished , need to "bladder" , finished , nreed to sleep , finished need to eat again .... and like this 

i can't do anything 
can't work 
can't go to gym
can't write
can't jog

is there any mod or anything to do ?? because it's really annoying ... 

thank you best forum  I tip my fedora. Smile

Back to top Go down

Do something in The Sims 4 ??!! Empty Re: Do something in The Sims 4 ??!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Mar 2016, 17:36

Hello and welcome to the forum @mehdiitim,

Do you have any mods for The Sims 4 installed ? If yes, please remove all mods and see if there are any improvements in your game. I remember another user having a similar problem, and he removed an outdated/incompatible mod to make the game working again.

Good luck for now and feel free to keep us posted ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2016, 14:57

i have no mod
i tried real time mod and removed it because it makes the time longer and also eat longer , take shower longer ... etc

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Apr 2016, 21:36

mehdiitim wrote:i have no mod
i tried real time mod and removed it because it makes the time longer and also eat longer , take shower longer ... etc

Sorry for the late reply,  Wat.

Can you tell us how you installed the DLC for The Sims 4 ? Or do you only have the base game ? If you do have DLC, the correct install order would be this here.

1) TS4 base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) Hotfix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:33

it's not a problem of fixes or something
1st i have just the base game
in sims 3 time is very fast so we use nraas mod to play in real time
i'm searching a similar mod for sims 4 because time is very fast
from bad to eating from eating to shower from shower again to bad from bad to wc ....
i cant' go to work or go outside
when just get out of the house he needs to eat again so i come back ...

thank you and sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:40

Have you tried a new fresh game ?
Move (not copy) the folder Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims 4 to your desktop.
Start the game
You now have a completely new game.
Still the same problems ?

You can always move the original folder back from your desktop if you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 18:08

Can you be more specific? Use the 'M' key to use the map and then press where you want to go, you can change worlds from the right-top world icon and select your preferred world, where you want to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 18:21

Tarac , yes i did ... and nothing , i'm searching for a mod like naraas in sims 3  to make the time longer

Xweet , you are completely out of topic , i just want to make the time longer because the game isn't funny at all , i go to eat after that i sleep after that i take a shower after that (bladder) after that sleep again after that eat again , so i can't go out or go to gym or do anything , thank you ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2016, 03:46

people are misunderstand you because you put this in the in-game support.

mehdiitim is looking for a mod to make the time in the game realistic. similar to a mod that was used in The Sims 3. There is nothing wrong with their game. They want to slow down the in game clock rate.

unless your game is stuck on fast forward? If not, there is an actual cheat you can put in.
Can I link to the sims 4 reddit? clock rate cheat

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Aug 2016, 13:10

killercolors wrote:
mehdiitim
is looking for a mod to make the time in the game realistic. similar to a mod that was used in The Sims 3. There is nothing wrong with their game. They want to slow down the in game clock rate.

unless your game is stuck on fast forward? If not, there is an actual cheat you can put in.
Can I link to the sims 4 reddit? clock rate cheat

Hello,

I myself wanted to ensure nothing is wrong with the game itself, before resorting to mods. And technically, that cheat does not solve the OP's problem either, in my opinion. To my knowledge it does not alter the actual duration of individual actions (sleep, eat, toilet, etc.). Changing the duration of time will affect all interactions. Meaning: you can stretch the duration, e.g. by making one sim-minute just as long as one real-life minute. But eating and showering will still take a long time, relative to other actions.

To be even more precise: you can also make the time go faster, so that showering doesn't take as long anymore. But eating will pass by even faster, so in the end nothing much changes. I was never a fan of NRAAS' Relativity-mod. It's nice of course, but probably not what the OP is asking for.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top