Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Provisioning Failure??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Provisioning Failure?? Empty Provisioning Failure??

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2016, 01:29

I recently tried to download 3 separate items from gamesfortheworld.org.  These include: Sims 3 Complete Collection, Trojan Remover 6.8.3, and PowerISO 4.6. However, when ever I try to open the programs from my download folder, a message pops up saying, "Provisioning failure. Installation of a provisioning package failed. Please work with the package author to diagnose the problem. Reported error code: 0x80070057." 
This error comes up for all three of the programs. I have a windows 10 PC if that helps anything. Let me know if anything can be done to fix this error. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Provisioning Failure?? Empty Re: Provisioning Failure??

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 22 Mar 2016, 01:38

Hello,

I don't know what that means, but I didn't want to log on and leave you hanging Smile
Please wait until one of my teammates can give you a solid answer.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 22 Mar 2016, 02:17

MisterTay wrote:I recently tried to download 3 separate items from gamesfortheworld.org.  These include: Sims 3 Complete Collection, Trojan Remover 6.8.3, and PowerISO 4.6. However, when ever I try to open the programs from my download folder, a message pops up saying, "Provisioning failure. Installation of a provisioning package failed. Please work with the package author to diagnose the problem. Reported error code: 0x80070057." 
This error comes up for all three of the programs. I have a windows 10 PC if that helps anything. Let me know if anything can be done to fix this error. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to the forum @MisterTay

How did you try opening the downloads ? Those .RAR files should be opened with the program WinRAR, and then extracted into fresh folders (each single one of them). And then you need to navigate into these folders and start the actual installation from there.

Have you also made sure to exclude the downloads-folder in your Windows Defender ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2016, 03:02

I apologize, I did not have WinRAR installed on my PC. I installed it and the programs are currently downloading. Nevertheless, thank you for the quick responses!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 22 Mar 2016, 06:30

MisterTay wrote:I apologize, I did not have WinRAR installed on my PC. I installed it and the programs are currently downloading. Nevertheless, thank you for the quick responses!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Very nice.  Carlos is tha man  Feel free to keep us posted here if you like.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top