Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I click ts4 nth happens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When I click ts4 nth happens Empty When I click ts4 nth happens

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2016, 23:59

So I downloaded the base game. It worked fine. Downloaded get to work, worked fine. Downloaded the get together ep, (followed all the steps written in the installation guide) , it didnt work. I got all sorts of errors like the dynamic library "rld.dll" or origin is not running. I kept uninstalling and reinstalling and now ive reached the point where I click ts4 and nothing happens. I did try to add the files to my anti-virus' exception list. I tried to download the ultimate fix but I couldnt, after trying for a while I still couldnt download it and a virus got to my computer so I dont want to risk trying to download it again.I know that there might be similar issues to mine already on the forum but I haven't really found anything that helped. Currently I have the sims4 base game and the 2 expansion packs downloaded. (all cracked from g4tw) And nothing happens when I click ts4. What should I do?

p.s: im using windows on mac if that matters.

Back to top Go down

When I click ts4 nth happens Empty Re: When I click ts4 nth happens

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Mar 2016, 17:11

lololina0 wrote:So I downloaded the base game. It worked fine. Downloaded get to work, worked fine. Downloaded the get together ep, (followed all the steps written in the installation guide) , it didnt work. I got all sorts of errors like the dynamic library "rld.dll" or origin is not running. I kept uninstalling and reinstalling and now ive reached the point where I click ts4 and nothing happens. I did try to add the files to my anti-virus' exception list. I tried to download the ultimate fix but I couldnt, after trying for a while I still couldnt download it and a virus got to my computer so I dont want to risk trying to download it again.I know that there might be similar issues to mine already on the forum but I haven't really found anything that helped. Currently I have the sims4 base game and the 2 expansion packs downloaded. (all cracked from g4tw) And nothing happens when I click ts4. What should I do?

p.s: im using windows on mac if that matters.

Hello,

You are getting the error because your anti-virus is 'cleaning' the pirated game files. Cracked games nowadays are almost always (falsely) detected as virusses, because game publishers pay anti-virus companies to do so.

My suggestion would be that you double-check your anti-virus program if the exclusions are still set up correctly. A little introduction can be found here, but you may need to do some research on your own too.

After that, you re-copy and re-paste the files for "Get together", over your existing Sims 4 installation folder. And of course replace the existing files when prompted. Finally, apply the hotfix. Then try the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2016, 02:10

Carlos wrote:

Hello,

You are getting the error because your anti-virus is 'cleaning' the pirated game files. Cracked games nowadays are almost always (falsely) detected as virusses, because game publishers pay anti-virus companies to do so.

My suggestion would be that you double-check your anti-virus program if the exclusions are still set up correctly. A little introduction can be found here, but you may need to do some research on your own too.

After that, you re-copy and re-paste the files for "Get together", over your existing Sims 4 installation folder. And of course replace the existing files when prompted. Finally, apply the hotfix. Then try the game again. Good luck !
okay I will try that. thank you so much tho

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Apr 2016, 16:44

lololina0 wrote:okay I will try that. thank you so much tho

Also, do you have Windows 10 by chance ? If so, things can become tricky. You can then either configure exclusions in Windows Defender - or install any third-party anti-virus program, which will close Windows Defender.

In case of the latter, you will need to go to your third-party anti-virus and configure exclusions there.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2016, 21:09

As soon as you have placed the latest cracks, the file rld.dll is no longer required and can be deleted from your Bin-folder.
When you click the shortcut and nothing happens, you have Origin active somewhere on your computer. Make sure all Origin apps are closed. Better still, completely remove Origin with f.e. Revo uninstaller.
Replace the old crack with this new one.
Make sure that - before unpacking the zip-file - your antivirus application is turned off.

When you have 64-bits machine, don't worry about anti-virus becuase the 64-bit-crack will not be recognised as a trojan.
In that case be sure you start the game with a shortcut of TS4_x64.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top