Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've done everything yet still get "Origin is currently not running."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've done everything yet still get "Origin is currently not running." Empty I've done everything yet still get "Origin is currently not running."

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2016, 18:23

I'm really sorry to bother, but I really need help with this.

So I just download it today and already done everything, installing base game, get to work, get together, hotflix and also the ultimate fix, yet I still got the "origin is currently not running.

I've done everything I could find to solve the problem (deleting gameversion.txt, etc) but it still not working.

I'm using windows 10, a 32-bit windows and I don't have any anti-virus beside windows defender. Also I already add the files to the exclusions. 

Please help me ;;;;

===========

-EDIT-

So I have no idea but I don't have C:/Program files (x86) and only C:/Program files...

Last edited by rizkey on Sun 03 Apr 2016, 21:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I've done everything yet still get "Origin is currently not running." Empty Re: I've done everything yet still get "Origin is currently not running."

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Apr 2016, 21:23

rizkey wrote:I'm really sorry to bother, but I really need help with this.

So I just download it today and already done everything, installing base game, get to work, get together, hotflix and also the ultimate fix, yet I still got the "origin is currently not running.

I've done everything I could find to solve the problem (deleting gameversion.txt, etc) but it still not working.

I'm using windows 10, a 32-bit windows and I don't have any anti-virus beside windows defender. Also I already add the files to the exclusions. 

Please help me ;;;;

Hello and welcome to the forum @rizkey,

Have you also tried moving the install directory of "The Sims 4", directly under C:\Program files (x86) ? Then try running the game, from that new folder location.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top