Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods don't appear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mods don't appear  Empty Mods don't appear

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2016, 15:13

Hello Smile 

I recently had to redownload the game and everything. This time I took all of your version ( the sims 4 and two extensions. Previously the sims 4 base game and get to work came from another uploader ) and when I firs launch the game he told me all my mods were on. Problem is when i clicked on the aspiration selector the game crashed. I thought that it was from one of the career and aspiration mods and i just erased them. 

Ok so now the game works but... like 8 mods out of 89 works... But with my previous version of the game they almost all worked. This is really problematic because i love editing my sims :'). (The mods appear in the menu screen and i use TS4 mod manager ) 

Please help me Smile 

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Mods don't appear  Empty Re: Mods don't appear

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 May 2016, 21:59

mistyredcherry wrote:Hello Smile 

I recently had to redownload the game and everything. This time I took all of your version ( the sims 4 and two extensions. Previously the sims 4 base game and get to work came from another uploader ) and when I firs launch the game he told me all my mods were on. Problem is when i clicked on the aspiration selector the game crashed. I thought that it was from one of the career and aspiration mods and i just erased them. 

Ok so now the game works but... like 8 mods out of 89 works... But with my previous version of the game they almost all worked. This is really problematic because i love editing my sims :'). (The mods appear in the menu screen and i use TS4 mod manager ) 

Please help me Smile 

Thanks

Hello,

Some users said they took out the CC, started the game, then exited the game, and finally added back all CC. After that, missing CC started showing up. But I'm not sure about this 'fix'.

For you, please download and apply the "hotfix" first of all.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-related-glitches-a-k-a-get-together-hotfix-please-read

Then have a look at coolcandy's post here, maybe it canhelp you too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20991-cc-mods-not-showing-in-game-fix

Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2016, 23:09

Hello Smile 

By the time of my initial post, i downloaded the ultimate fix and got the other add on et the mods worked. But the game was lagging so much that i add to remove them all ( like 50 add on ) 

Do you know why ? Smile 

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 May 2016, 01:36

mistyredcherry wrote:Hello Smile 

By the time of my initial post, i downloaded the ultimate fix and got the other add on et the mods worked. But the game was lagging so much that i add to remove them all ( like 50 add on ) 

Do you know why ? Smile 

Thanks

Is the game working fine without the add-ons ? If so, maybe it's because of the number of add-ons, or maybe certain add-ons which are demanding on the system performance. Try putting the mods back in, preferably one-by-one to determine if it is caused by a specific mod. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top