Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 - Family Fun Stuff Pack content not showing (?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 - Family Fun Stuff Pack content not showing (?) Empty The Sims 2 - Family Fun Stuff Pack content not showing (?)

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2016, 20:52

I installed the game and the patch for this specific SP, and the content does not show, only a weird white mesh with numbers on it... I have no idea what the problem might be, please help :s

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 - Family Fun Stuff Pack content not showing (?) Empty Re: The Sims 2 - Family Fun Stuff Pack content not showing (?)

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2016, 21:11

Are the icons in that weird mesh? Does content in CAS and/or build and buy mode has white mesh with numbers?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 - Family Fun Stuff Pack content not showing (?) Empty Re: The Sims 2 - Family Fun Stuff Pack content not showing (?)

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2016, 01:28

it's only the content in CAS that appears that way, not the icons (and it's not the Family Fun SP after all, it's the Appartment Life one)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jun 2016, 05:30

Nessaurus wrote:I installed the game and the patch for this specific SP, and the content does not show, only a weird white mesh with numbers on it... I have no idea what the problem might be, please help :s

Welcome to the forum @Nessaurus first of all,

Have you tried clearing the cache files for the game ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22860-deleting-cache-files-in-the-sims-2

See if that makes any difference with regard to your "missing" items. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2016, 17:03

I did exactly how it was told and the items still appear weird and white :s I have no idea what it could be now I is confused

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Jun 2016, 19:49

Nessaurus wrote:I have no idea what it could be now I is confused

I myself don't really have many other ideas either at that point. You could try downloading and installing G4TW's "Your Uninstaller Pro". Which I uploaded on this site here; install instructions included.
http://bit.ly/1IWHMTw

Install the program and run it. In the main window you should see all Sims 2 games. Double-click on The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff and choose "Super Mode". Follow the on-screen instructions until the end. After that re-boot the computer.

And then you try re-installing the stuffpack. 

What actually happens when you try using those items from the stuffpack in-game, are they even selectable ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2016, 21:38

It's just the clothes and hairstyles from the Apartment Life pack that do not work (CAS and in-game). I will try to do as suggested, and tell the results, thank you so much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top