Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Seasons on Mac will not install

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Seasons on Mac will not install Empty Sims 3 Seasons on Mac will not install

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 03:57

I have a modest amount of Sims 3 expansions that I bought over the years, but I want to download a few more but not the whole collection. 
I followed the guides instructions for downloading it on a Mac, but everytime I try to launch the Sims 3 Seasons Installer, it simply doesn't open. When I try to open Sims3EP08Setup.exe with Wine, it will load and after a few minutes, it was close also saying that the program will now terminate. I am really lost here.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons on Mac will not install Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons on Mac will not install

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 14:33

Hello!
Please do not open the file installer / setup via wine.
You must convert the the whole files into the .dmg.

How to install other expansions:
-------------------------------------
/ make sure install the expansion in order!!/

1. Follow the guide in games4world converting it into the .dmg
2. Install the expansions
3. Use the #Crack that was provided in the expansions folder that was part of the download
4. Open Launcher (Check if the expansion was successfully installed!DO NOT PLAY!!!!) if not, try to reinstall.
5. Close Launcher
6. Now use the crack in the #Crack folder in the Ultimate Fix you download from Games4world.
7. Done! Sims 3 Seasons on Mac will not install Icon_biggrin Happy playing!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons on Mac will not install Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons on Mac will not install

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 00:41

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I've followed just about every single guide I can find on here but I can't install extra expansions. I've currently got the base game + all the expansions up until Ambitions, and I wanted to install all the other ones. But I can't seem to get them to open, even when I make them into disk images as per the guides. I don't know if this is a Sierra issue, or something else is wrong, but it's not working for me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top