Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED] Empty [Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:06

[Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED] Sims_312

In your instruction videos to apply the Ultimate Fix the Pets, Generations, and Town Life Stuff folders aren't there if I'm correct.

I don't think I've done anything wrong. I installed the Sims 3 Base game then Installed Generations, Pets, and Town Life Stuff in that order and ran the update process.

I started all the Expansions using the "Setup" installation application from the folders found in the .rar's and ignored all cracks.

Is it ok that those folders exist? If not should I drag and drop them in the Base game Sims 3 folders or should I do the re-installation process differently, like maybe set their location to inside the Sims 3 base game and not in the Electronic Arts folder?

Just make sure I do all this properly so that I don't have any problems with the installation of this game.

Thank you for any feed back.

Back to top Go down

[Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED] Empty Re: [Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:15

OmgItsAlex wrote:[Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED] Sims_312

In your instruction videos to apply the Ultimate Fix the Pets, Generations, and Town Life Stuff folders aren't there if I'm correct.

I don't think I've done anything wrong. I installed the Sims 3 Base game then Installed Generations, Pets, and Town Life Stuff in that order and ran the update process.

I started all the Expansions using the "Setup" installation application from the folders found in the .rar's and ignored all cracks.

Is it ok that those folders exist? If not should I drag and drop them in the Base game Sims 3 folders or should I do the re-installation process differently, like maybe set their location to inside the Sims 3 base game and not in the Electronic Arts folder?

Just make sure I do all this properly so that I don't have any problems with the installation of this game.

Hello,

Actually those folders are there (Except for Pets, since that one was released later, but the steps for Pets are the same as Generations and Town Life Stuff), but my system language is set to Dutch and therefore the game folders are also in Dutch. "The Sims 3: Levensweg" = Generations, "The Sims 3: Buurtleven" = Town Life Stuff.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

[Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED] Empty Re: [Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:18

Admin wrote:
OmgItsAlex wrote:[Sims 3] Something I noticed, problem? [SOLVED] Sims_312

Hello,

Actually those folders are there (Except for Pets, since that one was released later, but the steps for Pets are the same as Generations and Town Life Stuff), but my system language is set to Dutch and therefore the game folders are also in Dutch. "The Sims 3: Levensweg" = Generations, "The Sims 3: Buurtleven" = Town Life Stuff.

Alright, thanks. Good to know I'm not doing anything wrong.

One more thing I've been wondering, after I install all of these expansions and such. What Application do I use to actually run the entire game in full. Do I use the Base game Disk or do I use it's launcher?

Last edited by OmgItsAlex on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:23

Hello,

You do not need any disc(s) nor anything mounted. You only need one launcher icon on your Desktop - it doesn't even matter which icon from which expansion. Or you could run the game without a launcher, by running the TS3W.exe directly from the game's installation folder.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:25

Alright, thank you. Everything is in order now.

Love your torrents and surprisingly compared to any other cracked games out there. Your's are INCREDIBLY simple and your support is fast. I really hope this place doesn't die, the potential here is amazing.

Thank you again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:27

OmgItsAlex wrote:Alright, thank you. Everything is in order now.

Love your torrents and surprisingly compared to any other cracked games out there. Your's are INCREDIBLY simple and your support is fast. I really hope this place doesn't die, the potential here is amazing.

Thank you again.
Hello,

I'm glad you like it and you're always more than welcome to contact us if you have any problems. We'll always try help as much as we can, as fast as we can.
For now, have fun playing and enjoy the game! The Sims 3 plumbob

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top