Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Installation- PEts, and other expansions. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of Installation- PEts, and other expansions. [CLOSED] Empty Order of Installation- PEts, and other expansions. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 00:03

Updated on: 18-10-2011

1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install either The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff and/or The Sims 3: Generations and/or The Sims 3: Pets. *
3. Install any other expansions you like. (When
installing WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder AND when installing Late
Night, ignore the Installation Guide, which says you need to reinstall
everything)

4. Download and apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems READ THE INCLUDED INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY AND DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE THAN WRITTEN IN ITS "# Installation Guide.PDF"!

So
this means: only apply the crack for Town Life Stuff/Generations/Pets
(They share the same crack) and NO other cracks. (Only use the files
which are included in the Fix) The Town Life Stuff/Generations/Pets
crack should be copied to your The Sims 3 base game's installation folder; notice that.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Okay, so above it makes it seem like I should not install any other expansions until I have Town life, gen and pets already installed. Why is this? And what will happen if I do not install them in this order?
Pets is downloading right now, but I have the other ones waiting to be installed, like Date Night and loft, etc. I really want to know if I have to follow these EXACT steps, in order to play the sims 3 without error, or if it doesnt really matter if I install the other expansions before PETS....

Back to top Go down

Order of Installation- PEts, and other expansions. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Order of Installation- PEts, and other expansions. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Fri 21 Oct 2011, 00:15

Hello,

No, the order doesn't really matter, but if you install in the above order, there's no need to update during the installation(s). When you install in the above order, you'll directly have the latest version, which will speed up the installation of the other expansions too.

So practically you can safely install all the other expansions you're downloading now. Just be sure to continue from step 4 correctly.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Order of Installation- PEts, and other expansions. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Order of Installation- PEts, and other expansions. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 16:27

Does This Ultimate fix still need to be installed becuase i cant find it on piratebay (( it was on there )) and the last link says not recommended ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top