Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't patch my sims 3 game at all.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't patch my sims 3 game at all.[SOLVED] Empty Can't patch my sims 3 game at all.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 01:24

Hey guys, I can't seem to patch my game to the newest version, it keeps saying invalid file found, and I haven't completed downloading the sims 3 pets torrent yet, but I'm pretty sure the newest patch is required to run the sims 3 pets, is there something included with the sims 3 pets torrent that resolves this or updates the game without this error? Does this mean I can't update my game? Please help... I currently have all packs and expansions except for outdoor living and pets (which are both being downloaded right now, but are still very slow...)

Back to top Go down

Can't patch my sims 3 game at all.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't patch my sims 3 game at all.[SOLVED]

Post by Narong30 Fri 21 Oct 2011, 06:45

tommy61157 wrote:Hey guys, I can't seem to patch my game to the newest version, it keeps saying invalid file found, and I haven't completed downloading the sims 3 pets torrent yet, but I'm pretty sure the newest patch is required to run the sims 3 pets, is there something included with the sims 3 pets torrent that resolves this or updates the game without this error? Does this mean I can't update my game? Please help... I currently have all packs and expansions except for outdoor living and pets (which are both being downloaded right now, but are still very slow...)

Usually, you'll get this error when you didn't apply fix that come with the ultimate fix correctly. Or in other word, you cannot have crack file in your base game directory in order to et updated. You need apply the ultimate fix, after you successfully updated, then you can copy and paste the crack file your base game directory.

If you still face any problem to get updated, you can always try MANUAL update.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't patch my sims 3 game at all.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't patch my sims 3 game at all.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 19:25

Well, for future notice, the generations and pets cracks are NOT the same, I noticed that since I had to apply the pets crack to update the game and then install pets, hopefully everyone else who is having this problem either finds it out or reads this, next time, try and label that in the instructions. (or if you did, I'm sorry, but I missed it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 22 Oct 2011, 21:35

tommy61157 wrote:Well, for future notice, the generations and pets cracks are NOT the same, I noticed that since I had to apply the pets crack to update the game and then install pets, hopefully everyone else who is having this problem either finds it out or reads this, next time, try and label that in the instructions. (or if you did, I'm sorry, but I missed it)
Hello,

Well, for your information, there are two kind of files in the Fix. The folders you see after directly opening the Fix are the original files from each expansion. The only crack that you need and which is included with the Fix are the .exe and the .dll file in the "# Crack" folder of the Fix. All three games share the same crack, so you do not need different cracks, just one and that's the one which is compatible with Pets, Town Life Stuff and Generations.

Ps. I assume your problem is solved now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 02:27

oh, I see, and yes, it's solved now, and I'm still seeding Wink

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top