Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED] Empty I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 20:32

I've tried the Regedit, but everytime I run the game returns to English 
I'm trying to switch to Portuguese (pt_BR)
My system is x32
Thanks for the help and English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes Oh my...

Back to top Go down

I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jul 2016, 20:44

VictorBittencourt wrote:I've tried the Regedit, but everytime I run the game returns to English 
My system is x32
Thanks for the help and English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes Oh my...

Hello and welcome to the forum @VictorBittencourt

Try the fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22096-experimental-language-change-and-the-ts4_x64-exe

It describes the procedure for 64-bit executables, but you should be able to use it on your system too. Import the registry entry for pt_BR, and start the game with the TS4.exe. See if it works for you. Good luck for now and do keep us posted ! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 21:58

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
VictorBittencourt wrote:I've tried the Regedit, but everytime I run the game returns to English 
My system is x32

Hello and welcome to the forum @VictorBittencourt

Try the fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22096-experimental-language-change-and-the-ts4_x64-exe

It describes the procedure for 64-bit executables, but you should be able to use it on your system too. Import the registry entry for pt_BR, and start the game with the TS4.exe. See if it works for you. Good luck for now and do keep us posted ! Very Happy
Thanks for the help but, it didn't work

Before and after starting the game, look :

Before : 

I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED] LVOM3b9

After :

I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED] Y9taQg0

Nothing changed in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jul 2016, 22:23

I can't change the language after the last update. [SOLVED] 60e2a1d0ec4a45a3bc46b926270449ec

Are you sure you downloaded the registry pack from the thread that I linked to, before (and extracted the file shown, with WinRAR) ? Then double-clicked on the file and imported the registry ?

I checked the file again, and it seems fine. However, if you cannot get it working, you can double-click on where it says "Locale" in your second screenshot. In the next window, change the en_US to pt_BR, manually then, and save the changes. See if that works.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jul 2016, 23:13

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 19:32

Thanks, changing the origin file fixed the language  Haters gonna hate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jul 2016, 19:43

VictorBittencourt wrote:Thanks, changing the origin file fixed the language  Haters gonna hate

Very cool ! Very Happy  I noticed earlier, this new system is actually much more convenient than the old system. And could lead to furthe implications, but that is not the concern of the thread here.

Have fun with the game, and if you ever need more support, just open a new topic on here then. 

Problem solved, topic closed. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top