Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can´t change language :/ [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can´t change language :/ [SOLVED] Empty Can´t change language :/ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 15:17

Hi guys. I must reinstall my sims 4. I update your new fix and change language to czech via origin folder in "Defauls" I delete the " ;". My game load but then in freeze and it says that i can´t load game in installed language ..i tried to change to english but i have same problem with that..WhatDidUJustCallMe? i don´t know what to do, cause last time when i did that it works.

Back to top Go down

Can´t change language :/ [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can´t change language :/ [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Aug 2016, 15:20

DadaFreakyBoo wrote:Hi guys. I must reinstall my sims 4. I update your new fix and change language to czech via origin folder in "Defauls" I delete the " ;". My game load but then in freeze and it says that i can´t load game in installed language ..i tried to change to english but i have same problem with that..WhatDidUJustCallMe? i don´t know what to do, cause last time when i did that it works.

Hello,

Did you correctly edit the ext file, and did you also SAVE the changes to the text file ? The other thing to make sure, is that the first time you change the language (with editing the file), you must run the game as Administrator. Right-click on the .exe or the desktop shortcut and choose "run as Administrator". Smile

P.S. the correct code for Czech in the text file is cs_CZ.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 15:23

Yes i check it.. i correctly edit " cs_CZ" , delete ";" and SAVE changes. Also i everytime run my game as administrator.. but.. it don´t work. T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Aug 2016, 15:28

DadaFreakyBoo wrote:Yes i check it.. i correctly edit " cs_CZ" , delete ";" and SAVE changes. Also i everytime run my game as administrator.. but.. it don´t work. T.T

Could you try downloading this file here (it has already Czech as the language)?
https://goo.gl/bZbDai

Replace your old text file with this one here, and see if that helps you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 15:35

WOW!! i did it and..tthat works!! i  knew that i can count on you with any problem and you can solve it :DD it seems that my old file was broken :DDD thank you a lot! :3 lets go simming! Hammertime All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Aug 2016, 15:38

DadaFreakyBoo wrote:WOW!! i did it and..tthat works!! i  knew that i can count on you with any problem and you can solve it :DD it seems that my old file was broken :DDD thank you a lot! :3 lets go simming! Hammertime All Hail Carlos!

You probably edited or deleted something in the original text file which should not have been done. But glad to hear it is working for you now; and thanks for the feedback. Smile

Do open a new topic anytime again if you need more help. Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top