Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing CC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing CC? Empty Missing CC?

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 16:45

All of my cc have disappeared from the game but are still in the mods folder?

For a while I was playing the Sims 4 (CD) and decided to download the torrent from your website along with GTW AND GT. I completely removed The CD Version and fully switched off Origin.
Once it installed the game came up with the error that I need origin and on one of the forums they told me try deleting the GameVersion.txt and I did then the game worked completely fine.
(21-07-2016)

Today I downloaded a few more cc and the game came up with the error that I need origin for a newer version so I deleted the GameVersion.txt soon as it worked last time and the game started but all my cc have disappeared from the game but are still in the Mods folder?

Please help.

Back to top Go down

Missing CC? Empty Re: Missing CC?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jul 2016, 18:36

TheDecentSimmer wrote:All of my cc have disappeared from the game but are still in the mods folder?

For a while I was playing the Sims 4 (CD) and decided to download the torrent from your website along with GTW AND GT. I completely removed The CD Version and fully switched off Origin.
Once it installed the game came up with the error that I need origin and on one of the forums they told me try deleting the GameVersion.txt and I did then the game worked completely fine.
(21-07-2016)

Today I downloaded a few more cc and the game came up with the error that I need origin for a newer version so I deleted the GameVersion.txt soon as it worked last time and the game started but all my cc have disappeared from the game but are still in the Mods folder?

Please help.

Hello @TheDecentSimmer,

Generally, if CC doesn't ork, then you will need to ditch them. 

What kind of CC are those, and what information does/did the CC creator supply on the download sources ? Are they working with patch version 1.20.60.1020 or are there any other prerequisites ... ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top