Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 pets are all all black, please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 pets are all all black, please help! Empty The sims 3 pets are all all black, please help!

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2016, 05:33

Hi there, i have recently downloaded the sims 3 pets, ambishions and seasons from you guys. Everything is working great except all the pets are black even in the create a sim area. Any idea why? I didnt insert the crack in the sims 3 folder for any of them as the first time i done it the launcher wouldnt work (i put the crack files into the sims 3 bin folder as instructed but clicked replace and it replaced as there were sims 3 files with same name) My comp is brand new and has good graphics etc and handles the sims 4 fine so cant be my computer. Every other aspect is working fine even without adding the cracks as instructed. Please help lol

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 pets are all all black, please help! Empty Re: The sims 3 pets are all all black, please help!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 06 Sep 2016, 10:16

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 pets are all all black, please help! Empty Re: The sims 3 pets are all all black, please help!

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2016, 10:18

Im going to sound very silly but im not sure lol, how can I check and can i download latest versions?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 06 Sep 2016, 10:23

Go their website. Usually every hardware manufacturer has a tool on their website that will help you determine whether or not you have the latest driver versions. You can also search for drivers manually, but the tool is fine for less experienced users.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 06 Sep 2016, 10:24

It is also possible that it is not hardware related at all, if you're using mods, there could be an incompatibility there.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2016, 11:27

Will look into the drivers. Nope no mods just the base game which i brought through origin and then downloaded the 3 expansions from you guys and installed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2016, 12:30

It's a well-known fact that Pets created a lot of graphic problems, especially with Intel graphic cards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top