Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets - frozen on "Processing" after I create pets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets - frozen on "Processing" after I create pets Empty Sims 3 Pets - frozen on "Processing" after I create pets

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 04:33

Hi there, I couldn't find an answer to this, so hopefully someone can help me.

I've been playing Pets (along with most of the other expansion packs) for a while, and it was working fine, I created pets in CAS with no problems. Then one day I tried to create a family with a dog and it kept freezing on the photo frame page, saying "Processing...". I tried a couple more times, and even let it sit for a few hours once, but when I came back to it, it was still "processing". I was still able to play the game as normal, and I have no problems creating people, but I just can't create pets!

I recently installed the latest version (1.32) and followed all of the Ultimate Fix instructions. The game still works fine, but I'm still not able to create pets without it freezing on the "Processing..." screen.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets - frozen on "Processing" after I create pets Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets - frozen on "Processing" after I create pets

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 09:24

Hello,

Do your game experiments graphical issues or it lags too much? You may have hardware problems, I am not sure.
I'll let Lady Eidi to answer this, because I don't know what could cause this.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets - frozen on "Processing" after I create pets Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets - frozen on "Processing" after I create pets

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Mar 2012, 11:32

Hello,

Does your pc and specifically your graphicscard support Pets? You can find out here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 02:24

Hi,

Yes, as I said, I was playing it for ages with no problems, then out of the blue it started crashing.

I'm now not able to play the game at all - it gets to the screen where you choose your game (and with the new update it comes up with the option to log in or keep playing without logging in) and then comes up with an error saying that Sims 3 has stopped working.

*Actually, I think I know why it might not be working: I mucked up with the Ultimate Fix and put the Pets/Master Suite/etc TSLHost.dll and TS3W.exe files into the expansion pack folders instead of the Sims 3 folder! Is there anywhere I can get the original TSLHost.dll and TS3W.exe files so I can replace them?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Mar 2012, 08:20

Hello,

The Pets/MSS and other newer expansions since Generations have no TS3W and TSLHost in the expansion folders, so it's safe to delete them from there.
Have you started using mods/cc lately?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Mar 2012, 05:14

Lady ElDi wrote:
Have you started using mods/cc lately?

Yes, I did install some houses recently. I've uninstalled all custom content, and deleted the files I mentioned above, and the game now loads properly and I can play it, but it is still freezing whenever I create a pet.

I'm not sure what the problem is!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 24 Mar 2012, 09:09

Hello,

I'm not sure what it could be, but are all your hardware drivers up to date? Also, have you updated to the latest 1.33 version?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2012, 11:20

Sorry to hijack this problem, but has anyone ever managed to solve this? I've checked several threads on other forums, but EA offers no solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 20 Aug 2012, 12:16

Charmredux wrote:Sorry to hijack this problem, but has anyone ever managed to solve this? I've checked several threads on other forums, but EA offers no solution.
Hello,

Please open your own topic, that's easier for us to track progress and to provide personal support.
The answer and solution might not be the same for everyone.Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top